Friday Night Firefight Forums

Dark Knight

Indemnity

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be an escape pod if the tank is going down, too. I know the Joker has some kinda ice cream truckish thing as his vehicle. So maybe he fucks up the bat tank and Bats has to escape pod from it.

Ah, check this out. It's a quote from Michael Cain (who plays Alfred) about Heath as the Joker:

“I tell you the big surprise in the new ‘Batman’ — Heath Ledger as the Joker,” Caine told reporters in New York Tuesday. “He’s fantastic. He’s gone in a different direction than Jack (Nicholson) … Jack was like a really scary old, nasty old uncle with a funny face. Heath is like the most murderous psychopath you’ve ever seen on the screen,” Caine said.

“I was waiting for Batman’s guests, but (the Joker) had taken over the elevator with — he has seven dwarfs and… oh! wait until you see them. So, I’d never seen any of it and the elevator door opened and they came out and I forgot every bloody line. They frightened the bloody life out of me …. It’s amazing and it’s so different from Jack.”

Ah, I'm getting more and more excited!

Source

-Cril

Its like any actor that has a main role one of your favorite movies .. if they played the character first everyone thinks they are the best for that role ... Take star wars for example ... Mark Hamill played Luke Skywalker.. Try and put someone else in those shoes ... and konwbody will play it as good as he did. So as far as heath being the jo0ke .. wont be like jack .. but be good just the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Real shame. Such talent gone. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png Was a real shocker when I read that at work.

as far as I know, dark night is in post filming production, so its still a go.

Most of the post production is done as well.

Wacky fact: His wife (ex wife, I heard, Michelle Williams) was at Sundance film festival promoting her movie about a woman dealing with the death of her husband.