Friday Night Firefight Forums

Surgery

Indemnity

Well, I upped my dosage on my pain meds so I'm able to get around the house better. A little worried that I may form a "habit" but it's not like there isn't a fucking end to my supply so I'm not too worried. I did get TF2 last night. Got on and played a few rounds. I can't play for too long because I come around a corner, see all these guns pointed at me, pucker my asshole and go rigid with pain. lol

Guest etruscan

baaahahahahahaa

( i have no problem laughing with a man that can laugh at his own puc-er, pain ! )

http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

She should consider it. I went the route of anibiotics until the 3rd time when it wasn't getting any better. Since they took out all the bad colon I can eat whatever I want now. It's not an easy recovery though. Better to do it before the colon isn't too bad so you don't have to wear a c-bag and the younger the better. Unfortunately, my incision opened up last sunday by about an inch and a half so that is prolonging my recovery even more. : \

feel better

In relation to this I saw a colonoctopy on Oprah today and I think anyone who talks of any colon surgeries is brave and it helps spread awareness. so thumbs up, you made this board a lil better

• 2 weeks later...
Guest etruscan

Yeah, second that.. GL with the recovery, sounds like a right bitch.. But you'll do it ! So much of it is in the head, and it sounds liek you got the right attitude mang.

gl!

Got my last post-op appt on tuesday. Today was the first day that I actually didn't have to wear some kind of dressing over my incision which is nice. I should be given the thumbs up to resume normal activities. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

Guest etruscan

Sweet !

Gotta love modern medicine, hey ? Its kindof amazing when you think of the crazy shit you just had done to your body ( esp when you look at the pic of that machine again! ) and that you're back at em in such a short time. just.. wow!

Congrats on not dying and GL with the rest of the healing d00d !

Heh ty. I got a full bill of health today from my doc so it's back to pumping iron and saving the universe one mouse click at a time. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png