Friday Night Firefight Forums

MEEEEEET 2009/10

Afterbyte

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest etruscan

lolol, that reminds me of the webcam fiasco we attempted at my birthday, god that was fantastic dipped in funny wrapped in futile.

Speaking of hoodies, i dont even think i properly *fit* into mine anymore, nevermind the wear its got on it. I wore that thing so much, it couldnt be helped. Jersey's still holding out OK. Hat is AFK, no idea where sadly.

If nothing else happens, i have some stickers left.. should be more than enough to cover those attending, hehe..

As for my chances of making it.. well, ill be honest - if its not in the GVRD those chances are slim. We're having ( hows this for an announcement ) a baby in three weeks, so even late summer is still goign to be touch and go. but that said, Cara likes to visit her family in courtenay, and if you guys nail a date and i can swing our visit to the island at the same time, ill totally bust on down to the 'mo for an overnighter at *least*.

Whole lot of iffs, i know.. but still. Its possible, and i'd very much love to go.

Also, to get tounges wagging - Come up with a theme ! Themes are GOOD and they are funny, and it seems appropriate. Like a meet in honor of .. i dunno. absent friends or something.

one last thing about schwag - We are having some paintball jerseys done for my 'team', and the quote was somethign like $50 for jerseys with even more options than we had on ours last time. Once it's all done and dusted ill post picks and potential prices and mabye that will be a possibility. Cause i do recall the guy saying smalls runs were totally fine. and im guessing this would be a small run ; )

WTF Steve!! Your reproducing AGAIN.... The world is not safe as long as Steve has the ability to produce offspring.

Keep us posted on the Jersey's Steve and maybe ask whoever is doing them if Hoodies are available? I would find more use out of a hoodie... I wore mine literally out. Holes everywhere now it hangs in Honor of my comrades.

Berz out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh em gee its fiend!!!

Hey! im old now lol gimme a date and ill try my best to make it.

maybe bring a few cali beezys up with me so vader can finally get laid, that sad poor little virgin.

not too much was working for a big blue evil corporation for a while, got fired at the start of 09' and I've just been chilling since then have to get a new yob http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png

how have you all been if i read correctly there are 2 fnf baby's now? congrats! hopefully i don't have any children out there yet but you can count on pics if the board is still up or if the world hasn't been taken over by zombies lol

Virgin? Motherfucker, do you know who I am?

I'm your fucking FATHER!

Now get on your knees and blow your retarded brother, BOY! It's the only thing that keeps him from breaking all the good china.

Seriously, though, what the hell is china? AIn't it just plates and stuff? Why is it named friggin' china? Why ain't it named france or something?

• 1 month later...