Friday Night Firefight Forums

MEEEEEET 2009/10

Afterbyte

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always I can provide rides for whomever needs them as many seats as I happen to have in my car at that time lol. Might have the backseats out might not http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png I will go wherever whenever as long as YOU all come http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png If we are going to do this... we NEED some shwag so my question to you all is... what do you want? Another hoodie run? I think someone had a sticker connection? Perhaps a whole fucking FNF goodie bag depending on who has access to different goods!

Berz out.

Well, I should be down for anytime anywhere, not sure I mentioned that in my post... as well, more than willing to drive people. As for swag, I have a t-shirt/hoodie connection somewhere I believe... Perhaps I should get vinyls for the car... make an official FNF vehicle. But seriously, like Berz said, as long as everyone is there, lets do this. We just need to find a place, and then we can sort out the time!

I can't make any kind of guarantee, but I *might* be able to make a summer meet. It'd be more convenient for me if it took place in the greater Vancouver area, but if it's on the island it could prove to be a good excuse to go out that way again. I'm definitely interested - just gimme lots of warning and I'll see what I can do.

-Cril

If people are twitchy for 2009 we can do something less official. I guess its time to recruit everyone you can back into the forums

Oh and you all are nuts. Like were 20 again

who's down for an unofficial two thousand niner get together.

ME!!

Some weekend in the summer? Any idea's where we would want? Vancouver/Nanaimo/Miami/Mars ?

If I buy a house this year. I', 90% sure I can convince my wife to have a get together for 2010.

SPAM received!

I am busy this year, however if you plan on having it in 2010 let me know and I can pick up anyone from Saskatchewan to BC http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

...actually if we do have one this year let me know....I will probably need a vacation and come anyways lol.

Quachie