Friday Night Firefight Forums

Breaking Bad

Cody

Breaking Bad. Have you guys been watching it? Its a dark comedy about a high school chemistry teacher would starts a meth lab.

Episode 4 will is on tonite on AMC. You can catch all the episodes at surfthechannel.com

Breaking Badreview

"Walter White (Malcolm in the Middle's Bryan Cranston) is a weary high school chemistry teacher with a bad mustache, a middle-aged, suburban drone. Until he's diagnosed with terminal lung cancer.

This sets him free. Or free enough to get into the crystal-meth business in order to raise enough money for his wife (Deadwood's Anna Gunn, nicely grumpy) and cerebral palsy-afflicted son (RJ Mitte, nicely smart-alecky) to live on after he croaks, and for him to have a few thrills while he's at it. Walt partners with grungy teen meth-head Jesse (Big Love's Aaron Paul), who's trying to launch his own tweak factory. With Walt's chemistry expertise, they cook up primo ice that attracts both profits and murderous enemies."

Trust me, this show is brilliant.

Guest etruscan

dude, you're so right !

I'd heard this put 'dexter' to shame, and i should watch it from some TV nerds at work here. Well i finally got around to downloading the first three episodes, and wow. wowow. its crazy. very good, just as good as jPod imo.

Ill second Cody's sentiment for sure - it's that good.

If you guys want, i can host the files for yous too, so you can get up to date. Although the torrents came down hella quick for me, there are still many seeders for all three episodes out there.

• 2 weeks later...