Friday Night Firefight Forums

UFC 77 - Sat Oct 20th

Indemnity

you think Rich will let Silva take him so easily again? I certainly hope not. I was wondering wtf Rich was doing in that fight, he just got mauled. I hope he doesnt make the same mistake twice. I'm going for Rich for this one, just because he is a good mental fighter and he knows he can take Silva, just has to use his head. I think he's the better fighter. Vera Vs Sylvia... thats a tough one. Depends how Vera can handle the big guy. Vera is really cocky and it might get him in trouble.

Vera is one of my favorite fighters and I think he is far from cocky. He always just says lets see what happens in the ring. I HATE Silvia so I want to see his big dumb ass get KTFO. The perfect end to this fight for me would be Vera kneeing him in the face and knocking him out cold.

Berz out.

I don't know why I said Silva because I actually think Franklin will win. I think that Silva is a better fighter but I think Franklin will get his title back. And I think that Vera will win because Sylva isn't 100% anymore. He lost his title, and had back surgery which basically = can I still compete?

-edit-

I posted Franklin as my pick on two other sites lol. Not sure why I switched things up here.