Friday Night Firefight Forums

iPhone Hackers < Apple

Indemnity

You know what I call this? A marketing scam.

I think Apple knows good and well what their products can do before they launch them.. and I think they -wanted- people to hack the iPhone -after- they paid big bucks to get one.. -thinking- that 'hey, It's a mini-computer.. I can hack it put my own apps on it and continue' then Apple slams them with this.

If they released with this update and it was 'closed' couldn't do anything with it other than what Apple wanted you to.. I very seriously -doubt- it would have sold as many.. Hence, marketing scam.

Well, being an owner of an iphone, who is with AT&T, i say to all the people who hacked their phones. HAHA! you knew damn well that apple was going to have itunes updates for the phone; so why would you hack a piece of apple equipment that needs to be connected to itunes to upload music and many other things. For those who say they can do all that outside of itunes with the hack(s) then why did you update? because of the WiFi music store. so all of those people really cant complain. at all. as for the deleting of random crap. never happened to me. if it does in the future ill just have to go talk to a mac genius.

As for my occasional problems with the phone:

slide bar freezing.

safari crashing

google maps crashing

youtube crashing.

wich was all fixed with that fancy iTunes update.

My theme song:

We're ya borrrn an asshole; - Yes

Or didja work at it your whole life - That too

Either way it doesnt matter - Not really

Cus you're an asssssshole tonite - For sure

Frank you cant have my theme song.

And by the way, all assholes know their assholes, true assholes proudly display the fact!