Friday Night Firefight Forums

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Cody

ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Full Production (including the 'Overture')

What does Christianity, 911 and The Federal Reserve ... all » have in common?

If only half of what is in Part II and III is true then I should've had children because things just seem hopeless. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest etruscan

I watched this movie, finally, a couple nights ago and have been waiting to deliver my comment.. here it is:

motherfuck!

Thats all i can say.

If i could beam this movie into every living persons brain, i would. Id heard, to some degree or other, alot of these theories before, but like when you watch the 9/11 documentary ' loose change ', having it all put together for you increases the impact exponentially. I was totally, totally awed by what a magnicient scam the elite of the world have managed to pull off... and seeing it all presented like that.. wow. just.. wow.

nice find cody. rocked my world.

Maaan... After watching that.. And after the Canadian Dollar became equal to the US Dollar today..

Seems as if the US Economy is on the verge of collapsing.

Awsome find man, well worth the watch.

Is the tax thing the same thing in Canada? Is there really no law? Maybe I wont be paying taxes anymore.

Guest etruscan

Speaking of the devaluing American Dollar - read this : http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070920/dollar.html?.v=19

excerpts :

" A lower dollar makes U.S. exports more competitive, which is good news for American manufacturers but spells rising prices for imports to the U.S. The dollar's decline also diminished the spending power of American tourists while attracting to the U.S. foreign visitors who seek cheaper accommodations and shopping.

"

" The United States, meanwhile, has suffered a collapse of much of its housing market and a worsening credit crunch, prompting the Fed's dramatic action this week. The central bank is far less concerned about the value of the nation's currency, however, said Michael Woolfolk, senior currency strategist at the Bank of New York.

"There's a conspicuous silence coming from the Fed with respect to the value of the dollar," he said. "

Hmmn !

Sounds to me like the american government is purposefully devaluing the dollar so americans keep their money at home - i guess to help shore things up before inflation starts to climb, triggering a nescecary hike in interest rates.. which is gonna be pretty fucking ugly for those less monied households...

..I read a week or so ago that Alan Greenspan predicts that within a few years borrowing interest rates in the US may climb ( temporarily.. like for a decade or so ) back into the double digits, like they were in the 80's... ( interest rates on mortgages were as high as 18% !!!!!!!! ) ... meaning.. what.. no more fucking middle class, eh ? housing will only become affodable if you are already rich.. or live in fucking wyoming.. intersting times..

I dont know about an all out collapse of the economy, but things sure are goign to get really, really ugly down there in the next 10 years. yikes.

to berz.

just pay the american price with american money.

or just boycot books, ive been doing that for years anyways. lol.

to everyone else.. watch the movie, you need too.

My mom works at the regional library HQ, and she says that if they were to go directly to the 'States to get books, they'd save something like $30,000 in a year (that's what I recall, don't quote me on it). But because of all the wonderful red-tape and such, they have to stick to getting it through Canadian retailers. She also said that publishers generally decide what pricing goes on a book about 6 months before it hits shelves. Such a scam.

-Cril