Friday Night Firefight Forums

Godfather ?

WOP

wow .. my old accunt still works .. i remeberd the password and user name and everything http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_buttrock.gif

So i thought i would drop in and say hi if anyone remebers me ... i cant belive you guys dont have a clan anymore . I see a few of the guys popin in out of servers . i dont see saber any more, and i havent seen rail forever, but i always see vader and quachi.

So do any of you guys still play ?

Hope your all doing well and take care. . ill try and pop in once in a while and make your forums a little more interesting ...

with my bad grammer and spellin that is

woH ! Sure i member you - I member giving you a hard time about your name back when we actually gave a crap about silly things like that.. lol!

Nice of you to pop in man - For me, personally, i dont play CS anymore. I havent played for a LOOONG while, then got back into it with a troupe of guys from work ( even started renting our own servers again, etc ) but that only lasted about 6 months or so. I just find every time i go online now, i get raped so hard i dont even have a chance to enjoy it. Thats what i get for stopping, i guess : D

I know some people still play CS all the time, likely those people you see online. Im not sure who even wears their tags around anymore either - I do when i play BF2, but since i never play CS thats about the only time i represent.

So you still on the island ? Courtenay/CR was it ??

As you said I'm around. I see you on MSN all the time with "engaged" in your name but I never bother you cause I always wonder if you'll even remember me.

Now watch him reply with "that's not me with Engaged in my name!".

Must put down the crack pipe...

LOL frank. Well cant say i remember you but then again im lucky if i can remember somethings that happened yesterday lol. I myself play it when im bored or dont have plans for real life stuff and all games cept WOW i sport my FNF tag, cause i represent yo!

yeah .. thats not me with the engaged name ....

o ok it is .. but who are you ?, dont remeber you, shit, you know i play as oreo in the AI with you from time to time. Of crouse i remeber y9ou, dont be shy, im on msn to talk do you, but you never say hi and i get really sad when you dont say anything http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_wub.png

anyways i dont konw what you guys mean by you have real lives and dont play cs .. this is real life ... so these are the only servers i really play on, theres a couple more, but the 3 i am on most

66.150.164.51:27015 Green mile .. kinda dicks, and ban everyone

209.160.42.87:27015 OSU swat .. bad name, kinda fun at times.

66.103.21.48:27015 OFP good server. remnind me of you guys, its a family server and a huge clan, something like 80 memebers and 30 active or so.

Nova sweet tag

• 3 weeks later...