Friday Night Firefight Forums

This guy gets KNOCKED out

Guest Charlie

I was actually thinking this before I read Colo's post, but anyways....

I just finished sending this to a bunch of my friends who are having a LAN party while I'm sitting here doing homework, and I found it hilarious how they jumped all over the guy, yet they are strong supporters of Bertuzzi.

Well on one hand, he was ready to fight and made the mistake of starin' down the wrong guy..lol.

On the other, he was obviously outnumbered and probably just trying to make a show of strength to keep them off him. To hit the guy like that when he's involved with another guy is lame.

But we're talking about fairness, and we already know that life is not fair.

true jud life aint fair and yeah thats the point I was making he was staring down one guy and the guy nailed him blind side with a knock out punch. If he had been staring down the black guy and he did that then I'd say OH EM GEE WHAT A PUNCH and THAT WAS AWESOME. But no he just took a cheap ass shot like kickin someone in the nuts when they're blindfolded. OF COURSE THEYRE GOING DOWN!!! So instead I say the black guy is a pansy ass and needs to get shanked a few times

Well i dunno about shanked but maybe first in a rochambeaux or something http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png Wasnt like he tried to kill him after laying him out. .. .

I gotta agree most with the "life aint fair" summation, too actually... In the end, i think buddy in the wifebeater deserved whatever came to him, cheap shot and all. You get all juiced up and in a fight with someone ( even without audio, you can tell the guy wasn't saying " hey ! hey ! calm down ! lets talk about this over a latte ! " ) or someones and you take your chances.. Nothing comes from violence cept more violence, right ? Unless you kill the guy, i guess.

But then, damn, if he's got vindictive friends.. well.. here somes that violence thing again ! Maybe thats not so unfair after all http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

It was a cheap shot,  but i bet you 90% of the people in here couldnt throw a punch that hard, his jaw just snapped. i know i probly couldnt connect like that specially from that angle.

He wasn't expecting the punch that's prolly why it moved like that. But yeah someone punching someone else for you in a fight = the gheys