Friday Night Firefight Forums

CS:S BETA IN 8 DAYS

Cody

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you actually baught it? or is that girly code for i didnt buy bit but i have it.

No I downloaded it at first, liked it, so I bought it.

I'm not shelling out the cash to actually buy doom3, so I figure spend the money and get cs:s beta.

and mike with the half life 2 videos with it wen i play them my audio like skipps and it is un bearable to listen to any idea why?

Witch hl2 videos are you talking about, if your talking about the exe bink videos need good hardware to run them.

thay were skiping for me and i had to change there rendering options with rad game tools.

to play hl2 do you need a sound card? or will onboard work fine?

~*~*The Offical 'Will Half life 2 run on my comp' Thread*~*~

hopefully you actually went and spent some time reading the forum (like I had to, before posting a reply to a question you really should have looked up yourself) before realizing that soundcards are not an issue with HL2, or really any game for that matter. Onboard is fine, unless you're utterly anal about the quality of your sound.

if you realy want to play hl2 in full effect you a good 5.1 setup (5.1 soundcard with 5.1 speakers or the new zalman 5.1 headphones.)

but any soundcard/built in sound will work fine but you wont get the full effect of a high range card, also take note most onboard cards use the cpu for its sound processing (but not built in nforce audio) and can hurt performance sometimes but if you have a good cpu should not be a problem.

who needs wallhacks when you have a good 5.1 system http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png