Friday Night Firefight Forums

Playoff Predictions

Waderade

I think Tampa will take it

I really want tdot and calgary to move on tho....I think toronto will lose in 5 tho. and calgary/.....who knows, they have pulled up their socks and are flying...

go calgary go

GO HEAT!!!

Mike, there's a Florida team in the playoffs! Can you believe it? They're probably gonna win it all. Our ice cubes don't last more than 10 minutes and our team might win the Stanley Cup.

You Canadians should be ASHAMED!!!!

Anybody in here besides Mike and I watch basketball?

You mean the Other great game created by a Canadain? Dr James Naismith

Born:November 6, 1861 in Almonte, Ontario, Canada

Yes I watch it, but in Canada those Playoffs are not as important as the NHL playoffs.

Go Memphis http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png

Basketball isnt that fun too watch. fun to play, but hockeys more exciting in my opinion.

T Bay is good, but i think philly is better. any team that can knock out NJ in 5 has to get some props. soon Toronto, montreal will be out, and Calgary too.

EAST WEST

TB 4 4 SJ

> TB 2 4 SJ

MTL 0 2 COL

PHI 4 >

TOR 1 2 CAL

> PHI 4 2 DET

PHI 4 4 DET

Basketball isnt that fun too watch. fun to play, but hockeys more exciting in my opinion.

T Bay is good, but i think philly is better. any team that can knock out NJ in 5 has to get some props. soon Toronto, montreal will be out, and Calgary too. If Edmonton Wouldve got nedved sooner, all the cdn teams wouldve been in the play offs this year. they went on a 20 game point streak after they got him.

I like a sport where you can sit on yo ass half the time. Baseball is my sport. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png I dont like to watch it all that much but playing it is pretty fun, all american also... well hopefully unless merlin says otherwise.