Friday Night Firefight Forums

Battlefield 3

VaderOnIce

Hey guys, here's some scans of an article in Game Informer re: Battlefield 3. http://battlefield.gamersverse.com/article...ncluding-scans/

They don't really give any good details about the multiplayer, but there's an account of the writer's experience with the single player.

I hate how all the BF games are buggy as hell and don't ever really have the support they should have, but I'm definitely going to get this game for the PC.

Yeah, I'm pumped. I know the server browser and friend system will still be clunky, and there'll be a fistful of graphical issues, but... BATTLEFIELD! I love Bad Company 2 so much, I can't wait for more. More guns, more vehicles, more terrain, more destruction. I WANT IT ALL!

-Cril

Yeah, even if it looked like shit, as long as I can put bombs on cars and run them into tanks, I'd buy it. Unfortunately, battlefield will always have my money. The only thing I hate is that they're sort of forcing you to buy the limited edition because it has 4 extra maps right off the bat. Otherwise you can buy those extra maps down the line when they are released. The most fucked up thing about this? They're just old bf2 maps done with the new engine. Label me sucker.

• 1 month later...