Friday Night Firefight Forums

Holy shit

Mike

You guys are still here. lol.

Crazyness.

We were talking about what our 1st forums ever were on my site actually and got curious to see if this place was still up and running. Who would've thought.

www.digitalsportscene.com is my site btw.

Anyone playing MW2 on ps3? My psn is mfbmike.

http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_bye1.gif

Hey duder! It's been a long time, eh?

Well, some of us are still here. Things are pretty quiet these days, I'm guessing FNF may be breathing its last few breaths. I, for one, ain't goin' away until they turn off the lights and kick me out.

Unfortunately, I've been attending art school and haven't touched any games in the last few months. I think Sabre and Tekmo have PS3s, and from what I hear of MW2's sales everyone should have a copy by now.

Anyways, nice to see you're still kickin' around!

-Cril

I'm still here! My comp died and I had to get a new one. I had so many problems with the new one it took a month to fix. 2 bad sticks of RAM ended up being the cause.... New comp is up and running sans uber video card (arriving monday). Mikey, I add you to psn, me is tsaber333. I dont have MW2, but I play it a lot at a friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah Cril, yeah I remember you being into art and stuff.

Saber, that'd be sweet. I play lots of stuff aside from MW2 so it'd be great to game with an old FNF buddy.

haha, coel. LAWL

I'm always on my site that I posted in my original post and we have a pretty active video gaming section. You guys are always more than welcome to join.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

• 3 weeks later...
I have talked with Steve at point prior to new years about helping him turn this site into a more community gaming site. I had spoken with the group of people I played WoW with and who i am now playing Star Trek Online with about joining the community so they would have a place for all types of gaming and not just their sole game choice and for us it would get us involved in numerous games and more people. I would be nice to pick that up again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still check the forums regularly... Been busy with university and such. Been doing a ton of snowboarding this winter (Go Go Sunshine Village Season's Pass.)

So it looks to me that I gotta pick up MW2 for my PS3 here pretty soon (if I ever get any money, damn schooling... And it's just going to get worse -- market modifiers suck dick, that is a proposed 40% increase in the tuition for Engineering classes... Ugh...)

As for gaming, I've been playing quite a bit of DotA (Defense of the Ancients for War3). And right now I'm playing through Resident Evil 5, and Bioshock (which is definitely a phenomenal game thus far.)

• 1 month later...
Hey duders! I still pop in once in a while. I was playing MW2 on PS3 for quite a while but I switched over to MAG a couple weeks ago. The MW2 community just got way too douchey for me.

• 2 weeks later...