Friday Night Firefight Forums

University Bound

RailJr

As some of you already know via MSN/Facebook status, I've been accepted at the University of Calgary into the Schulich School of Engineering.

Not too sure if any of you live in Calgary (I think most of the Albertans are up north), but I'll ask anyways, do any of you know someone in Calgary that rents out a basement suite preferably in the NW region near the University?

Welllll... I know a guy who might be willing to take on a renter, but... The house is in the NE, and it's not a basement suite. It's more of a single-unit condo/house thingy, so you'd have to share the house with him. I don't know for sure if he even wants someone to move in, but he's currently renting it to an intern that's about to leave. If you want I'll ask him if he's interested and I can pass along your email address.

-Cril

Sooooo exciting....although res sux, I say figure out somfin else after the 1st semester, there are always cork boards and online message boards looking for roomates, just have coffee with them first to see if want you both want is capatible. Best would be a house with a few ppl in a similar program, because you can have rager parties, but then you all also have projects and finals at the same time

our lil rail jr is growing up *tear*

ps change ur profile pic, that one is about 4 years old

• 3 weeks later...
Rock they're socks off man. I did res for my 1 yr of college, was an interesting experience but next time id rather just get an apt. I have a friend who recently moved from ontario out there she may be able to help ya out next year depending on her situation and all.