Friday Night Firefight Forums

Interesting Game

Berzerker

aw man http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

*cough*

Ok..

Granted, but.. wait.. didnt we do this one !?

Granted but the god misunderstand and you become THE number one geologist on the planet. Skinny pale nerdy chicks with glasses swoon over you wherver you go, and geotech engineers everywhere constantly ask you to sign their rock hammers and give you high fives and say ' nice stones, man! ' ...

I wish i could eat without gaining any weight !

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted but then you turn into me..... Ok Seriously, Granted but in order not to gain any weight your body doesnt get nourishment from the food you eat and the reverse effect happens leaving you to slowly wither away with every mouthfull.

I wish I had a PlayStation3 already.

Berz out.

Yea, protein poisioning ! Know all about it.

uh, GRanted ! Exactly as you wish. You have a PS3. And no games.

btw - THIS is the game im more excited about than KZ3 or MGS4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6V0TC6kaks&search=motorstorm

It will blow your mind. It's a shaky cam vid, but it shows you what insanity lies in store for PS3 owners.

I wish everyone i met turned into a nicer, better version of who they already were.

!

Granted, however she becomes a mass murderer as she severs the heads of animals and people and give them to you on a hourly basis.

I wish my chair didnt squeek

Granted, however the oil you applied to your chair to stop the squeaking is corrosive and the chair breaks while you're sitting on it and the base impales you, the proctologist spends 8 hours removing the chair base from your ass and you now will have to permanently use a colostomy bag which pretty much removes any chance of ever getting laid again, cause really, who wants to fuck a guy with a bag of shit taped to his leg?

I wish my farts didn't smell like death so I could just let em rip at work, or during sex, or whenever!!

granted your farts smell great, even pretty, but you like it too much, you forced one one day while getting it on with keira knightly to impress her with your rose fluff scent and severely pooped urself....and lost her forever

granted, but EB was the servers admin and he read this post and banned you from the server for swearing just after toku stabbed you, and you didnt et the chance to retaliate

I wishI had more time off

Granted. Unfortunately, it means you end up homeless, selling that pale ass for dollar pizzas downtown.

I wish I could play more cs with Christie when she's drunk cause she starts singing and then I can sing showtunes and blame it on her and not feel very ghey about it.

granted but Christie gets a record deal off your voice and all she buys you is dollar slices from DT

I wish I could type faster

Granted, but then you'd wanna type better, too, and you know.. you cant always get what u wa-ant !

I wish I had a raygun.

Granted. But who really needs a gun that produces clones of Ray Charles.

Even though its kinda neat.

I wish my bones where on the outside of my body.

but then you'd have to molt when you grew and you'd be vulnerable to predators and desication

I wish I could program my dreams better

Granted ! But then you become so used to having what you want in dreamland, RL becomes a bigger and bigger hassle to the point that you rather just dream it than achieve it, and all you see or seem becomes a dream within a dream.

I wish I had winamp installed in my BRAIN

Granted, but because your brain is so tiny the only functionality it has is to play the demo song over and over and over and over again.

I wish my Crue tickets for tomorrow night were row 4 again.