Friday Night Firefight Forums

Interesting Game

Berzerker

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but Steve's mom comes in and eats your computer piece by piece. You now have to explain to your teacher how your dog ate your homework.

I wish Frank could come to Canada this summer.

granted, but then frank turns into his evil counterpart juan and kills us all, thus ending the rein of FNF (cept Ed, becaus of course he didn't show up so he was spared)

I wish people understood my bitchiness as humor and motivation

Granted, but when from then on whenever you were really starting to bitch about something, noone takes you seriously cause they think your joking.

I wish I had better internet than my piece of shit Sasktel.

granted but because saskatchewan finally has good internet we all move on to super internet with true 10mbit/sec connections in every household while you and your province remain lacking with your *My mommys a slut!* ass 2.5mbps adsl/cable, and for some reason because we have super internet it doesnt mix well with the archaic internet you have and creates lag issues for anything outside of saskatchewan and we're all back to square one.

I wish I could drink as much as I wanted and never get hung over.

granted but because saskatchewan finally has good internet we all move on to super internet with true 10mbit/sec connections in every household while you and your province remain lacking with your *My mommys a slut!* ass 2.5mbps adsl/cable, and for some reason because we have super internet it doesnt mix well with the archaic internet you have and creates lag issues for anything outside of saskatchewan and we're all back to square one.

I wish I could drink as much as I wanted and never get hung over.

Granted however, the other effects of alchol would also not affect you, thus when you go out with your buds, all of a sudden their jokes are not funny, sports get realy boring. esp Football and Baseball and you no longer have fun.

I wish I was The Counter-strike heavyweight champion of the World and had a title belt to prove it

Granted, but by heavyweight it doesn't mean you're the best, it means you're the fattest CS player, and everyone felt so bad for you that they made you a belt out of cardboard, sequence' and glitter.

I wish I didn't need to sleep.

Granted, but then you have to wear your eyeballs as nipples, which means no shirt if you want to see, or a shirt with holes where your eyeballs are now.

I wish I won the lotto.

im not even touching that, dirty fucker !

oh.. alright..

Granted, but then our respective wives would do same, discover they preffer the muff to teh cawk and we'd be stranded on brokeback mountain. fuck !

I wish i had my own personal cylon. Maybe a number 6. But without the super scary secret agenda...

Granted but as it turns out Your Cylon is how we say... homosexual and in order for it to take commands from you it requires the sacrifice of your anus once a day... and once again another wish of Steve's ends up on Brokeback Mountain.... Im starting to wonder about you Steve.

I wish Christy would do a naked spread and put it in the adult section so I can wack off. (Sorry Steve I said Christy not Zev)

Berz out.

Granted but when the files are uploaded to the site christies body morphs into looking like nude pictures of BBQ Jon. If you dont know who that is see this picture from "Jon" at the FNF BBQ's and meets of old.

BBQ Jon Pic

Jon as it states below is the guy in the not so hetero position with FNF[GunEd]

I wish I was a rockstar