Friday Night Firefight Forums

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

Blue

I got out of the sewers. Yay. A crab almost killed me. Fucking crabs. This is too much like World of Warcraft.

Oh, and don't eat the rat meat people. DO NOT EAT THE RAT MEAT...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya steve, they are buildings located in every town that are for the fighters guild and mages guild. Use the map in town to locate them easily. They have the name of them outside usually hanging from a wooden sign. Every town has the guilds. Also if you find those welkynd stones you can recharge your magic as well as at most shrines in churches will recharge your magic as well.

Blue

Ok, so i should try a new town then ? Cause i havent seen any guilds in the main city, in the market district, and i've been all over the rest of it to no avail.. I didn't think i'd find a guild in a smaller town like Bruma or w/e, but ill check. If anyone comes across an actual mages guild and remembers where it was, i'd totally appreciate the heads up.

I did some battle in the arena, fought those three freaking lizardface slaves.. MAN that was hard ! slew em good tho, now im ready for champion ! Also hit level 8, but there's a looong way to go.

and yeah, i guess this is a little like wow.. just sexier !

GL mike, the long D/L is toooottally worth it man.

I know another use for the Welkynd stone..

I'll just say, you may come across it on the "Recommendation" quests for the Mages guild (a must do, to gain access to the University)

Along that quest, you get a spell of pretty good power, 20 Shock Damage in a 5 foot radius on target =P. gotta have 50 Destruction to use it.

Find it.. Peace

Joker

Ok, so i should try a new town then ? Cause i havent seen any guilds in the main city, in the market district, and i've been all over the rest of it to no avail.. I didn't think i'd find a guild in a smaller town like Bruma or w/e, but ill check. If anyone comes across an actual mages guild and remembers where it was, i'd totally appreciate the heads up.

I did some battle in the arena, fought those three freaking lizardface slaves.. MAN that was hard ! slew em good tho, now im ready for champion ! Also hit level 8, but there's a looong way to go.

and yeah, i guess this is a little like wow.. just sexier !

GL mike, the long D/L is toooottally worth it man.

took about 4 hours over night or so. installing atm. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png sounds like a leet game.

So I stole this horse, right? I was jumping off rocks, down hills with it, and all of a sudden I get thrown off. I was thinking the horse was pissed at me. I walk over and the horse is laying down, dead. It's head/neck is coming out of its stomach. I wish I knew then, how to take a SS.

Frank, if you hate the crabs wait till you get to the second second town to find the heir and have to go into the oblivion gate.

ahaha ! omg, thats too bad dude , i woulda loved to see that ! I killed a horse by accident like that too.. good thing i didnt pay for it.. cliffjumping with your horse on is definately an elder scrolls no-no http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

gonna post some more screenshots later. Some battle ones, finally...

Oh ! And i finally found the bloody mages guild - i didn't realise that the guilds were spread around small towns, i thought they were all IN the arcane university. duh !

Now i got my magick-charge on, but shiiiit is it expensif ! booo !

Wanna fix that, steve?

1) Hit ~

2) Type in: psb

3) Enjoy

but then that's cheating http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png

I had some fun tonight just for the heck of it with some cheats on. Blowing up horses, guards, the heir. I can't remember the spell name but it explodes on impact sending whatever and whoever flying. Needless to say a room of 5 guards, the heir and his churchy cultist + that spell = fun http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

I made a spell that does 3 fire for 2 seconds to a 100 foot area.

Want to make the guards attack you.

Use this anywhere in town = assualt.

I used it in a castle and had like 20 guards chasing me. 1 knocked me down and then I got owned.

Took em a while with my LV 30 wearing all deadrick armor.

Oh and the duke at the town gave me the vampire desease just b4 the guards killed me.

so funny.

Another funny instance:

I summoned a lich in town and attacted it a bunch.

It fights back after the 3rd hit.

It hit me and 2 guards came running with bows from opposite sides of town.

They killed the lich, but during the proccess 1 of the guards missed a few timesand shot the other guard.

So after the lich was dead the guard shot by the other guard shot at the other guard.

1 guard got killed.

The killnig guard walked away.

A 3rd Guard walked by, crouched at the fallen guard and looted some of his stuff.

Then a begger did the same.

lol ! nuts : )

IM tempted to use the power up cheat, but i've already gone over the line with thelockpicks.. I was gonna post bout that..

See, i just couldn't handle leaving a dungeon with *one* damn chest unlocked, even if it just had 20 gold in it, so when i run totally dry on lockpicks, i type this in console :

player.additem 00000A 100

et voila - 100 lockpicks. Its the only thing ill cheat on, cause i just think its dumb to have to adventure for lockpicks or buy them off one particular dude. w/e!

Definately some fun to be had with this here game, im amazed !

BTW - Has anyone here completed the Gray Prince quest ? I went all the way to the dungeon to get the evidence of his heritage, went all the way back to give him the evidence, but something went wrong - When i went up to the gray prince, he just says " Sorry friend, we dont have anything more to talk about " and i cant seem to finish it ! I challenged him, then wacked 'im, and it says now that hes dead i can no longer finish the quest.. I muuuuust have missed something ?

Stop cheating http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png

Go do the Daedric shrin quest that gives u the skeleton key

Unbreakable lockpic that gives +40 to security

For skeleton key:

1: Go To leywiin

2: Go North, up the east road

3: Find the shrine of nocturnal

4: Talk To It

5: Do It's Quest

those shrine quests kick ass

I havnt done that quest yet as I still have 300 lockpics

But I have done the quest for goldbrand, Spellbreaker and a few others

Goldbrand is a daedric Katana that adds 22 firedamage and has like 50 charges or close to it

Spellbreaker is a a shield, looks maybe dwarven, has decent defence, a bit lower then daedric, i think higher or close to the same as glass, but has a 35% reflect magic when blocking. So thats good

Also a ring that reflects 10% spells and 11% weapon damage

Got the staff that turns creatures into other creatures

**Best quest EVER to get that staff**

I got a cool mace as well, forgot what it does, I dont use maces.

The Star of Azurus is a must.

A Grand Soul Gem that never gets used up.