Friday Night Firefight Forums

Etruscan, General, Vader

MWNF

I noticed that it doesn't always notice your promotion right away. Ive heard lots of suggestions, from log out for a while, and then log back in when you play next ( Like actually 'log out' , not just quit bf2. I know its technically the same, but .. ) ... to just.. wait.. So i dunno.. it'll come eventually.

When i made LC, i got the in-game notice that i was promoted, but then when i went out to BFHQ to score my unlock, no dice (huhhuh) .. I did the whole log out log in, close bf and reopen song and dance, but it didnt work. The next day, i logged in and presto ! you have been promoted ! Which was kindof a trip, cause i done got promoted twice.. but only got one unlock.. booo !

So Dan - What do you reccomend we unlock ?? In my first account, i unlocked the Machine gun, whichever it was called. seemed alright.. but i dunno..

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The L85A1 is accurate but weak.. Personally I just HATE it.. Because it's weak, and the sights suck. I'd take an M16 over it anyday.

I would recommend either the M95, or G36C. So you have a good gun to use when you're MEC/China.. Compared to their equivilants on that side..

Jamie, I don't think anyone will have a prob with your name. I still have a K in my name and no one's said anything. Even the guys that got trasnferred over from 4meb, as far as I know, weren't made to change their names.

damnit, me too. I would have left the company out of my name altogether, which i think maybe i will do this one last time. I rather start over ( for the third time ) and never have to worry about it again, than have " AJ " in front of my name.

Between all my accounts, i have almost 3500 global points. GAH! !

Marty has got this basic support, medic, sniper, and spec-ops badges, I also won some gold medal - given to me for being #1 on my team for a round. Wewtz0r. I am close to the first weapon unlock now too.

MWNF at the very first told me to jsut change my name to [69BD]Colossus. Since then no one's mentioned anything about me without a company tag on.

does anyone play BF2 just for fun (pronounced PUB). I don't really have time to dedicate to practice and matches, but am always on vent, and always playin BF2. But no FNFers are to be found. I play more with non FNFers from work or old clan friends than FNFers now. Like with CS there was always people in vent......like wth!!!

You can find people from 21CW playing just for fun. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png Just hop on TS and go see if anyone's playing.

I've seen GunEd idle in there.. Vader.. Etruscan.. Although they don't idle alot. I'm sure you guys could bump into each other and make new friends to play with. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png