Etruscan, General, Vader

MWNF

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man, im so pissed !!! I couldnt join in the battle because whenever i went to connect to the server, i crashed to the desktop so hard i got bruises. No matter what i did, for over half an hour, made any difference. THEN, to make it worse, when i tried to pub, the stupidest thing would happen - After waiting alllllll that time for a map to load up, i would get to the first in-game screen where you pick your side/kit/squad - AND I COULDN"T MOVE MY MOUSE !!! ARGHHH!!!! I thought i was going to have to reinstall, but luckily im stubborn and tried it over and over again, untill on the 4th time it just worked for some reason. go figure.

Im blaming the PR Mini Mod for my troubles.. grrrrrr... I was going to ask for help over Teamspeak, but things sounded so freaking intense in there that i didn't dare ask non-battle related questions.

Your so right about BF2 being totally different in 21CW, Parker.. When you hear the sound of battle on people's computers while they are talking over teamspeak, it doesn't sound like a game anymore, it sounds like a real fucking war - Especially when they are freaking out and calling for help, or shouting orders at you.. man.. this game ( when its WORKING properly, ffs) is just soooooo damn awesome. im soooo hooked : )

GG to those of you who fought hard - I cant wait to go check the final results.. hope we won. booyah!!

Parker, at the time of that post you hadn't changed your username on the forums is all. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png I can't check it right now though because when trying to get there it just hangs.. and hangs.. Then after 5 minutes or so I get an error saying Document contains no data.

As for PRMM I like it.. I haven't had any problems with it at all unless someone decides to add me to xfire when I'm playing (Causes CTD). Did you install BF2 to the default directory? And you're starting PRMM up via the desktop shortcut right? NOT starting up BF2 and changing the mod to PRMM? Because starting up vanilla BF2 and changing it = problems.

And yup we lost 24-5. I missed most of the first half.. And the last 2 hours. I'm not overly concerned about it since all the CO's and HCO's had been moved around people gotta settle in.

EDIT: Just checked on Parker's name. Parker your username on the 21CW forums still only read "Parker". Go to your UserCP and then go to edit username on the left side. Your username should be "[69BD]AJ|Pvt.Parker"

Im installing BF2 right now.  WEEEEEEEEEE imma be a pub all*

ROFL like a minute after this post was made, MWNF was adding me to MSN and spamming me with the 21CW's website. YEAH I SAID SPAMMING ME!!!

just kidding, but yeah looks cool, and i played some single player last night just to see hwo the game goes. Ill be looking more into it this week as im sure ill have enough time - i woke up this morning with the worst sick feeling ive had in months so ill be mr.stay.at.home http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png Oh well more time for CS and BF2

Parker got owned by the divisional admin for not having his tags, and not being active on the forums. D:

If you atleast changed your tags then it would officially be Ao-Jun's problem.

BTW Colossus all of FNF is in Ao-Jun now. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png Just go to our main sign-in page.. Sign in there (I'll edit it when I get a chance) then go ahead and sign in with Ao-Jun.

Yeah, the battle rocked... the PRMM still needs work. If they really like the damage model, then just tweak battlefield vanilla.

Anyways... fun fun. Unfortunately while the battle rocked, I felt I didn't find my niche yet. I'm too used running and gunning or making things happen (ie leading). I wasn't able to do either last battle... being the spawn point isn't all the much fun (if played right).

Anyways.. yeah.. booyah.. go 69BD!

Ed

I have never been left in the dark like I have with this 21CW/ BF2 stuff before. On top of that, yes I got pwned by the TA admins because in a forum I don't have a tag on, omgwtfbbq!!!! I have since rectified my "tag", and it is now as it is susposed to be. ....Now how do I get unbanned or whatever they did so that I can get into the 69bd forums?

I beleive they removed you from all divisions.. if you look at http://www.21cwforums.com/roster.php before it had you listed under 69th BD, but now if you do "Find on this page" you arent listed at all. I think you were removed from all divisions, you need to get re-assigned to a division. But before you go and do that you should find out how to get re-assigned to the 69th Beijing division so that they dont auto-assign you to another division.

Perhaps PM [TA]buffpuff (the Tactical Advisor of 69th Beijing Division) and request to be placed back in the 69BD. Tell him you were having troubles finding your way around the forums and have now found out how to do it. Tell him you needed some hands-on assistance with the forums (changing your name, sign-in posts, etc) and you've now rectified that problem.

Yea parker, talk to the TA's - Or at least talk to mdub and find out who's the best person to contact regarding reassignment.

This is one thing i rather like about 21CW, for those of you not in it yet - - You *cant* fuck around, or so much as slip up without at least a half decent excuse. So much as miss a battle without posting in the away thread, and you could be kicked from the whole tournament. Thats *really* fucking great imo. No more half-assed commitments - You're either ALL in with this stuff, or you're all OUT. It's how it should be. And the best part is, there's sooo many people wanting to play, kicking people that rock the boat or try and get cute never costs the rest of us anything - there's just tons of people waiting in the wings.

But Parker, definately talk to someone - once they see you're sincerely tryign to get back in, im sure you'll be restored to your previous post. Those forums ARE somewhat confusing at first - you really have to study em to figure out how the info gets passed around.

[TA] = Tournament Admin.

You should have recieved a PM from Buff regarding being put on inactive. The reason you were put on ianctive is probably because he saw you in the main roster for a couple weeks without ever changing the tags. That and he most likely checked your posts and the last time you were active on the forums.

Just go PM BuffPuff and you'll be back in.

Hey guys, I have a question for you. You're supposed to hit lance corporal and your first weapon unlock after 1000 points, which I already passed, but I didn't get lance corporal. Any ideas?

By the way. My stats page: http://www.paradroid.net/bf2stats/bf2stats...er&pid=&lang=en

PARKER GG LAST NIGHT!