Friday Night Firefight Forums

My own time system

Tekmo

So anyways, just to cut and paste from another location where I had originally wrote this up on.

Ok, so since I finnaly got photoshop working I can write out this new time system of mines. Ok sure it may be stupid but it was amusing to come up with. It first came to me one night a few months ago when I was just laying in bed thinking like I do a lot of night. That night I had just been laying there watching the time change and it occured to me how I was seeing a pattern from a sideways perspective. The clock is an old digital clock so for the images I've also used a digital clock font.

The basics of the clock is simple. Each digit space is made up of seven lines. Four on the side, one up top, one in the middle and one on the bottom. Making the basic shape of an eight(8) this can also be seen in figure 1.

http://www.tekmosis.net/images/time/blank.jpg

Figure 1

There are four spaces for digits. Like I said, the basics for a clock(digital).

Now from my view as I was laying in bed as the digits changes I noticed patterns and oddities from normal numbers. The best example that I can give is a 4. Now to give a better example lets number the lines starting from the top the first line, top left will be one, top line two, top right line three, middle line 4, bottom left 5, bottom 6, bottom right line 7. To make a four lines 1, 3, 4, and 7 are lit up. Now if you look at this upside down (rotated 180

Damn dude. At least you came up with some interesting when you think. I just try to figure out time travel, but then I end up thinking about naked women.

Im with frank http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_strongbad.gif

Oh hey just found something new about this version of the board.. when you click on a smiley on the left it doesnt pause the rest anymore wow thats progress for ya ROFL