Friday Night Firefight Forums

Canada Ranked #4 best place to live, U.S ranked8th

Mike

Those can't be right. You have to think about the individual states in the U.S. Alot of them have different laws than the others, some have 0-5% crime another state would. And most states are probably a good place to live. If you like Cows, (mostly Gen and his moms) then you might Like Texas. If you like Corn, How about Nebraska? If you like Snow, go up north, Rain.. Go toward the gulf, If you like Tornado's go to kansas or Oklahoma, the Sun go toward the south or hit up Arizona! If you like no Rain What-so-ever, try the southwestern states such as california. If you like the Beach try Florida. If you like the Violence on the streets try East St. louis in Missouri!

Anyways.. Gen is *** as usual.. So I'm going to leave on that note.

GEN IS ***!

I was referring to the air quality more than anything Saber. I'm a big fan of Japanese culture, I think it's a great place. But, you can only see Mount Fuji when it rains, and that ain't good. Supposively, the air quality of LA is good compared to Tokyo.

america is like 50 small states LOL if california was its own country its ecconomy would be number 3 to 6 in the world. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_mf_dribble.gif

I was referring to the air quality more than anything Saber.  I'm a big fan of Japanese culture, I think it's a great place.  But, you can only see Mount Fuji when it rains, and that ain't good.  Supposively, the air quality of LA is good compared to Tokyo.

hmm... I used to be able to see Mt. Fuji all the time. Japan as a whole isnt that bad. Its just the main cities, like Tokyo, which has a daily population of about 13 million(in the main part of the city, not including the outerlying parts: 33 million if you include those) that the air quality isnt that great. Still though, I'd rather live in Tokyo that in LA. Outside of the cities however, the countryside is beautiful.

america is like 50 small states LOL if california was its own country its ecconomy would be number 3 to 6 in the world. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_mf_dribble.gif

5th to be Exact.