Friday Night Firefight Forums

Games we play

Guest etruscan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

early access beta for BF3 starts today.. as soon as my new pc is stress tested im picking it up and downloading!!! and Terry, I don't know bout you but after the first year I started finding a need for something to help me relax, and getting online and shooting people after the kids bed time has been my savior so just keep that in mind for later http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png

I have unlocked the stinger 3 times at this point and I still am unable to keep the unlock.

I HATE the battlelog web browser server connect mechanism they have created. It is not a good design by any means at all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
well well well... feels like it was 1999... probably near the last time I ventured out to the site. lol. Well, thought I'd say a hello. I don't play CS anymore, haven't in a long time as I don't have a computer that will run it anymore. Haven't built a new one in like 9 years or something crazy. Been playing COD MW3 lately on 360. Would be awesome to play with anyone who is still around. Check back soon.