Friday Night Firefight Forums

Phat gear

Saber

mmmmmm, I been working on my PHAT GEAR . I'm getting almost 2k mortal strike crits again, and sometimes over higher, which is what I used to get with my half crappy armor before they nerfed warriors. Had to share, so much fun pvp'ing, specially against shadow priests and what not. They drop like fliiiiies.

Don Julio's band? Dude, you've got stuff made by a Cuban. That should give you some kind of resistance against the Florida straits.

I need to get back to my character. I'm paying a subscription for no damn good reason.

Nice stuff, I still don't have an epic myself. I'm just trying to hit 60 first, then start working on the gear. Sooooo close now 59!!!!!!!! Will hit it in a day or two. Grinding in EPL ROCKS

fuckin retarded. my gear is almost on par with yours. minus my weapon. im still rocking an arcanite reaper.

ARGH WHY DONT U DROP UNTAMED BLADE, SPINAL REAPER or DRAKE TALON CLEAVER. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png

imo, once i get an epic 2h, GAME OVER.

Terry, I made a Tauren Shaman on Dunemaul named Lavacagorda (means the fat cow in Spanish). ADD ME! My girlfriend's on there as a Tauren hunter named Lavacaflaca.