Friday Night Firefight Forums

MATRIX REVOLUTIONS>!>!>!>!>!<!<!<!<!<!

BrzlnSmrf

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and fiend just saw reloaded. the part when trinity is falling off the building is rad....all the cars behind neo..great stuff.

the one part i didnt understand:

when neo fights smith after talking to the oracle, when all the cloans come why does he fight for like 15 minutes then fly away? he could have flown away at the begining..no logic.still great though.

Have you seen the special features on the Reloaded DVD? The thing that makes me most impressed about the movie is how much they actually filmed, when they could have used CG (Ie both the new Star Wars films were riddled with CG, it was pathetic). They time and effort they put into the highway chase was amazing. The detail and creations put into the stages (Such as the big cave in Zion) was also impressive. Sure, they did use CG in some parts, and it wasn't as well done as it could've been, but it is -way- better than what George Lucas has been doing.

-Cril

Smrf, you're so right about him not flying off at the beginning. I mean, for these movies, I was expecting Neo to fight like 30 people singlehandedly, and then at the beginning, one of them almost his him and he say, "Oh, upgrades." What a crock... He's supposed to be "The One."

Oh well, from what I've heard on radio shows and from critics, it looks like part 3 redeems part 2. Part 2 and Part 3 are one movie anyway. Not really fair to judge part 2 on its own.

It looks sweet. I'm also going on opening night (possibly with Fire if his daddy lets him stay out past his bed time). I didn't mind Reloaded, but it didn't really impress me more than your average movie. Hopefully part 3 is better because otherwise I'll be screwed outta 8 bucks.

Smrf in case you didn't notice, he has to concentrate to fly ( he has to do that crouching thing). He didn't have a single chance to do that during the entire fight until he knocked all of them over at the end to do it and as for all the clones, if you remember in the first movie when Neo destroys Smith, he was supposed to go to the 'machine archives' but he didn't so he was back but not tied to the system as an agent. And then he found out that he has the ability to clone himself and so on.

Smrf in case you didn't notice, he has to concentrate to fly ( he has to do that crouching thing). He didn't have a single chance to do that during the entire fight until he knocked all of them over at the end to do it and as for all the clones, if you remember in the first movie when Neo destroys Smith, he was supposed to go to the 'machine archives' but he didn't so he was back but not tied to the system as an agent. And then he found out that he has the ability to clone himself and so on.

Yes, jaggeds right, if you notice, he closes his eyes and takes him about 3 seconds to fly. he cant concentrate when theyre punching him in the face.

Actually, I don't know about all that concetration stuff. I think that's just for coolness, because in the middle of that fight, he did some stuff that looks like it's way more complicated than flying.

As for Smith, it's obvious what's happened. He's a virus. He's like Neo, in a way. A mix of human and machine. Something that happened when Neo went into him at the end of part 1. I mean, humans can reproduce with other humans. So maybe that explains why Smith can reproduce with other agents, as freaky as that sounds.

I still don't see how the hell he can go into the "real world." Though, that's a discussion that was going on in the Regs forums, or maybe the old FNF ones, about how maybe the "Real world" isn't really the real world, but a matrix in a matrix. Maybe a matrix made by the humans to keep the computers in control. The machines think THEY made a matrix where the humans are being kept, when in reality, maybe the humans have a machine that's keeping the machines in check. Who knows? The sky's the limit, folks.

well we can get as trippy as we want with this. its how far you want to go.

i didnt understand when neo got the ear piece, until i watched farther..