Friday Night Firefight Forums

Flash kills = pwn

Tekmo

You needed 1hp to get a flash kill and it's not easy to get to 1hp. Knife to foot does about 10dmg and the flash/smokes only do 1dmg per hit. Also we found if you're at 6hp throwing smokes/flashes doesn't give you damage.

What made it so hard at first was the other people in the server killing Jamie before he could reach me. I'm sure some of the folks are EA are a little upset with us for interupting the game. They'll understand when they see the screen shot.

we should of demo'd it.

next time. Ill go up on the top bridge part and you can knock me off with a smoke.

ahaha, thatd be sweeeet http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

I dont think anyone got upset, but maybe they were a little confused. It's all good. Better than getting awped to death over and over, anyways : D

I noticed a little glitch, too - If you begin to reload right at the end of a round and it restarts on you, you appear at spawn completely reloaded. oops !

I noticed a little glitch, too - If you begin to reload right at the end of a round and it restarts on you, you appear at spawn completely reloaded. oops !

It is probably a feature that they added. Reloading at the end of a round has always been a pain in the ass, since it can bite into your buying time. I'm glad they've fixed it.