Friday Night Firefight Forums

Servers are Live

Colossus

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since the roads are shit (1/4 to 1/2 inch of ice for 35 miles) and I have to cancel on two parties I was supposed to attend, YES TONIGHT!

Doesn't mean I will not be drinking however, need to make multiple toasts for Parker's Birthday and my buddy Scott's Birthday.

I cant imagine a better night to do this than a Friday Night. Know what im sayin ? http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png

So good to see this action heating up. My eternal thanks colo, and to all of you who make this place what it is. Damn fine sight, it is.

id be in most of the day if i had my comp back. See me more this week coming up i believe. I havent driven very hard to getting it full of randoms just yet because im still typing up stuffs. Best bet is to hop in for a lil bit around 3/3:30 or again around 6. Those seem to be the best time to start up the server as per the usage history given from NFo. Hop in, drag a fwe ppl with ya from msn/irc/whatever and shortly there after you'll have a good game going.

Also I did some modifications to the rotation. I threw in some maps i forgot, doubled up and possibly tripled up on the good maps so that if a map kills the server a tad, it wont stay low for long. I took all cs maps off of it for now and mostly just popular maps and/or cal maps are on the rotation. Those with admin there are many many more maps installed. Ill have a post up about what ones are soon.