Friday Night Firefight Forums

Servers are Live

Colossus

The Half-Life Counter-Strike 1.6 and Ventrilo servers are now live. FNF Server Info link on the left has been updated. I will see to steve about tweaking the links that lead to dead pages now. Enjoy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shiiiiit !

I popped in to take a look, and from work i get a ping that hovers around 5-6, with some very occasional spikes to 14. *wow*. I guess nf0 got their shit together or somethign.

Well see how it plays loaded up. Nice job, c-loss

discussing it with quachie earlier. we never had problems iwth registry with our ole NFo, but because we accommodated east coast players and getting a server farther from us there was a ping issue. with most of us west and the server in seattle it will serve us best. im not sure their policy on trying other networks out though. with our vent server we can change anywhere as much as 2 times in a 48hour period should be that way with them too! obviously a little downtime but hsould be able to switch if its possible we'll get better out of a diff server.

Wow, had a chance to do it up with Rail, Berz, Fiend and mumbler today after school. Hella good times. Thanks again Colo, excellent choice on server (18-30) ping for me. Always a good time to play with good people.

Blue

Yeah id have dropped what i was doing a few times today and played with peoples but unfortunately my computer is down for repairs. I managed to get the money from one paypal acct to the other so I didnt have to wait for my paycheque from herring which is why they are live today. Herring cheque is still coming soon though.. i hope its a lot sooner than later

Sorry I've missed the action up till late.

Friday through Sunday belong to the wife (and a friends wedding) but hopefully if any of you are on Sunday, I will offer you a fat meaty target.

Simon

The registration on the server is fantastic even though I ping 100. And we did have a good bunch in there last night for a bit.

Marty, just an FYI for you, your message about FNF[Colossus] is looking for active admins is getting a bit blurred in the first line by some other message. I know you haven't had a chance to pop in so just letting you know.

Also, I ALREADY have a hacker and demos for you.

um k what the ip??

I dunno when I'll get in I have a balls of a sched and I'm helping plan a baby shower and I'm comming up to being a bridesmaid (barf) so life sux

The servers info link has been updated with the latest information on our 1.6 and ventrilo servers. I dont know the IP off by heart but you can use fnf.nuclearfallout.net

Our ventrilo is brisk.typefrag.com and the port is 15991. You and zev are more than welcome to come in there when you pub. It's an easy way to find out if your old friends are online pubbing or playing other games. The password has been PM'ed to you now.