Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  VaderOnIce : (26 May 2019 - 03:11 PM) Hi.
@  Cody : (14 August 2018 - 08:29 AM) hi?
@  VaderOnIce : (19 April 2018 - 05:09 AM) Not much, @Saber. How are joo doing? Oh shit, you made a post.
@  Saber : (16 April 2018 - 07:07 PM) Yo
@  Saber : (05 June 2017 - 07:43 PM) wtf has everyone been upto?
@  Saber : (05 June 2017 - 07:36 PM) Getting older... haha
@  NiTs : (16 March 2017 - 08:12 PM) Shout out to all the old guys.. its odd to think its been like 20 years
@  NiTs : (16 March 2017 - 08:11 PM) EnglishBOB no.. we dont have too. but we will really let anyone in
@  EnglishBob : (11 January 2017 - 12:21 PM) That is sooo racist, respect the first Ooompa Loompa Orange President!  Oh wait, I'm British, Canada has to let me in!
@  VaderOnIce : (01 December 2016 - 06:53 AM) So Trump became President... So... about those hot Canadian chicks...
@  Saber : (06 April 2016 - 04:43 PM) Haha/ Oh man
@  VaderOnIce : (04 March 2016 - 06:21 AM) Do any of you know any hot chicks I can marry so I can get my family into Canada if Trump becomes President?
@  Saber : (13 January 2016 - 10:38 PM) Happy new year!
@  VaderOnIce : (01 January 2016 - 11:35 AM) Happy new year's, folks.
@  VaderOnIce : (01 November 2015 - 01:04 PM) @Philosoraptor and I broke the bread at the Logan's Roadhouse this weekend. It was wonderful. All FNF'ers must know the road to Florida.
@  VaderOnIce : (22 August 2015 - 06:16 AM) There was sex in the facebook last night.
@  Saber : (31 July 2015 - 04:42 PM) Happy Birthday to those who just had birthdays. :)
@  VaderOnIce : (30 June 2015 - 09:55 AM) KIKIRIKI!
@  Quachie : (25 June 2015 - 10:59 AM) BRAWR!
@  VaderOnIce : (19 June 2015 - 05:08 AM) Wiiiild

Photo

Some server plugins

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Merlin

Merlin

HO

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 03:09 PM

the map vote plugin 60 seconds or 1 minute before map changes is a real pain in the ass! playing and right in the heat of battle this map vote comes up "time to choose" Oh man, first of your in the middle of changing weapons second that dude voice is anoying. turn in off..

second everyone public and non has "j" access that means anyone can put up votes. Voteban, votekick, votemap and vote dumb shit, you really don't want that for public members. give 0 access to non members. IMO
blink.gif

#2 BrzlnSmrf

BrzlnSmrf

Still fat... in the wallet.

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 03:51 PM

i would say that 2 merlin but 98% of those peole dont know how...we need to get it off....but i havnt seen anyone try anything stupid.

#3 Colossus

Colossus

KoTS

• FNF BOD
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 11:02 PM

That'd be a great thing to do... If we had access to change it. I've compiled a list I have to send to bleedingpings of things that need changes and asap seeing as we are of the paying customer breed now. Last I found about getting access to new maps was "getting around to it.." or something so hopefully things start kickin into gear for us

#4 Lawnmower

Lawnmower

Forum Nugget

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 October 2003 - 04:33 PM

Well, HLSW is a server plug in, and i'm just wondering if anyone knows the program very well? I've set it all up. but when i go to look in the chat area to see what people are saying, nothing pops up. I have gotten the server log, and it says succesfully gotten, and still no chat feature. I can kick people, and talk, i've tested it, it just doesn't show up with the chat. Any help would be nice, because I enjoy spying on all the people and keeping the server clean without having to actually enter the server!

#5 Digits

Digits

Dr of Postology

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 11 October 2003 - 08:40 PM

Don't get rid of the mapvotes.. I like them.. Then your not playing the same boring crappy map rotation, you actually get to play what you want.

#6 Lawnmower

Lawnmower

Forum Nugget

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 08:40 PM

The mapvotes create the same boring map rotations. All we ever play is dust, aztec, dust2, militia, and assualt. i swear to god, that ruines all those maps for me.

#7 Merlin

Merlin

HO

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 12:14 AM

Well, HLSW is a server plug in, and i'm just wondering if anyone knows the program very well? I've set it all up. but when i go to look in the chat area to see what people are saying, nothing pops up. I have gotten the server log, and it says succesfully gotten, and still no chat feature. I can kick people, and talk, i've tested it, it just doesn't show up with the chat. Any help would be nice, because I enjoy spying on all the people and keeping the server clean without having to actually enter the server!

Make sure te HLSW you use is current 1.0.0.8 I think is still in beta but Ive been using it for months, it also has iRC incorporated with it and it works great. I use HLSW for everything, best admin tool out there IMO, thanks to Jlo from Team RCS for hooking me up with it about a year ago..

Im pretty good with HLSW if you need help, MSN me if you want.

#8 Lawnmower

Lawnmower

Forum Nugget

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 06:47 PM

I have vrs 1.0.0.11, and the really baffling thing is that I had it working the other day and it quit on me! The time it started working I was actually in the server playing with it in the background and I went out to look at it and talk to some guy with psay, and POOF the chat feature was working. It worked for a couple of days and then quit when I went to change the setting in Rcon Config tab about retrieving the log at map change. I've also noticed that I can see peoples names, thier steam id, and other things, but now I can't see what team they are on, and the color of their names stay the same. Its basically acting as though I don't actually get the log, but I always go and look in console, and it always says "logged." This is quite annoying! merlin, hit me up on msn some time if you think you know what is going wrong. *Edit* I downloaded earlier versions of the beta and when i hit collect log, i got the message "Can not detect ip."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users