Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  VaderOnIce : (26 May 2019 - 03:11 PM) Hi.
@  Cody : (14 August 2018 - 08:29 AM) hi?
@  VaderOnIce : (19 April 2018 - 05:09 AM) Not much, @Saber. How are joo doing? Oh shit, you made a post.
@  Saber : (16 April 2018 - 07:07 PM) Yo
@  Saber : (05 June 2017 - 07:43 PM) wtf has everyone been upto?
@  Saber : (05 June 2017 - 07:36 PM) Getting older... haha
@  NiTs : (16 March 2017 - 08:12 PM) Shout out to all the old guys.. its odd to think its been like 20 years
@  NiTs : (16 March 2017 - 08:11 PM) EnglishBOB no.. we dont have too. but we will really let anyone in
@  EnglishBob : (11 January 2017 - 12:21 PM) That is sooo racist, respect the first Ooompa Loompa Orange President!  Oh wait, I'm British, Canada has to let me in!
@  VaderOnIce : (01 December 2016 - 06:53 AM) So Trump became President... So... about those hot Canadian chicks...
@  Saber : (06 April 2016 - 04:43 PM) Haha/ Oh man
@  VaderOnIce : (04 March 2016 - 06:21 AM) Do any of you know any hot chicks I can marry so I can get my family into Canada if Trump becomes President?
@  Saber : (13 January 2016 - 10:38 PM) Happy new year!
@  VaderOnIce : (01 January 2016 - 11:35 AM) Happy new year's, folks.
@  VaderOnIce : (01 November 2015 - 01:04 PM) @Philosoraptor and I broke the bread at the Logan's Roadhouse this weekend. It was wonderful. All FNF'ers must know the road to Florida.
@  VaderOnIce : (22 August 2015 - 06:16 AM) There was sex in the facebook last night.
@  Saber : (31 July 2015 - 04:42 PM) Happy Birthday to those who just had birthdays. :)
@  VaderOnIce : (30 June 2015 - 09:55 AM) KIKIRIKI!
@  Quachie : (25 June 2015 - 10:59 AM) BRAWR!
@  VaderOnIce : (19 June 2015 - 05:08 AM) Wiiiild

Photo

Requested Investigation/Ban

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 VaderOnIce

VaderOnIce

Clan Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 03:41 PM

Be happy, emo kid. It's ok to be happy. Can someone ban him from the forums? I do think he just called the whole clan dickheads except for 4 people.

#17 Colossus

Colossus

KoTS

• FNF BOD
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 04:04 PM

Considering the fact that I don't get along with most of you. The only people I still talk to and get along with are Quach, Terry, Cody, John and Mike. The rest of you are just dick heads. No hard feelings.

Wow waht am I chopped liver? And sorry charlie but guess what? The reason you dont get along with most of the ppl here resides almost entirely upon your actions, reactions and emo attitude! Ive never had a problem with you, infact we had some good laughs but a post like this "the rest of you are just dick heads. no hard feelings" guess what. That brings hard feelings and just continues to lower the opinion i have of you which was pretty high.

As for the topic: I agree with Rob. One player does not make a server, nor does two, and the fact that one of the admins on the server said he was going to watch the demo (the only one who HAD the demo I might add) said he was going to review it. Our job as admins is to do just that. View the recordings of _POSSIBLE_ hackers taken by those who frequent the server and make the effort needed to ensure those possible hackers dont get a chance to return. Thats always been my understanding of admining the server when no admins are there and in no way does it say "A regular player of our servers claims he saw a hacker, im logging in to go ban him now"

In this case the time taken to act upon the situation is delayed until an admin can review the demo. It cant be click click boom like as if the player was in the server and if it was something as obvious as a player magically in the opposing teams spawn upon round start and knifing everybody rest assured that player would be banned, instantly I would hope. However if its suspicious shooting well if I was the admin with the demo I would personally wish to review said demo quite a few times just to be sure nothing in my gut says otherwise.

#18 General

General

MILF Master

• BoD Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 05:41 PM

#19 Saber

Saber

Loyal Soldier

• BoD Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 05:56 PM

you know whats kinda funny. I already banned that guy when I got the message, because 1. Infest has been around here us for a long time and I have good rapport with him. 2. Why would he lie. 3. Why would he go through all that trouble to get in contact with us.

Why are you all being so harsh to each other? You all need to relax because some of you are saying some pretty childish things.

Anyways, if anyone has noticed, it seems the hacker population is on the rise again, as I really havent seen a VAC update in a while or at least havent noticed.

A note to our regulars though, we do have an Admin List where you can contact an admin via msn and the problem can be dealt with as the incident is taking place. Lets not let a report of a hacker cause so much grief...

#20 BeoTcH

BeoTcH

Class Clown

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 06:35 PM

and if worse comes to worse u can PM me in IRC as the server is right beside my IRC machine

#21 Mike

Mike

Dr of Postology

• BoD Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 07:16 PM

My thoughts on the situation:

1. Infest shouldn't give us an ultimatum. Him saying he wouldn't play on the server until 1 hacker get banned who in most chances, was just a drop in, is absolutely rediculous.

2. Banon's indifferent attitude to whether or not Infest returns probably shouldn't have been displayed. As saber said, he does have a good rapport with us and I've never had any problems with him.

3. Keith clearly said he was planning on watching the demo. The situation was going to be taken care of. From what it appears though, saber went ahead and banned the hacker because of the relationship with Infest.

4. We could have avoided this situation had we known the hack was a clearly visible one(speed hacks, aimbot, etc.) as opposed to one where actual demos were needed to be seen. If someone we somewhat trust complains about an obvious hacking incident, we usually ban until proven otherwise. Guilty to proven innocent in a sense.

5. Jeff, don't call us assholes. With all due respect, I'm gonna have to go with Rob on this one.

i just dont see why u are being a ass to ur regulars, why not save ur time and breath and do something bout the hackers and it my help wiht more regs. but ur right there is a lotta other servers thats why i deleted all the FNF servers from my list.

6. Our regulars situation is fine. Even if it wasn't. The core members who remain will carry on FNF. FNF is bigger then me, then you, then rob, then vader, then any one of us. When I go, FNF will still stand. The adminning situation really is a trvial problem because it isn't that big of a problem. If you see otherwise, I apologize. Shame is, your the only one I have ever heard complaining about our adminning practices.

7. My previous post about just laughing at the situation was out of place as well.

8. Charlie, your comment was out of place. If you call people dickheads, of course there will be hard feelings man.

9. What saber said.

10. End this pointless bickering.

Infest knows where to reach some of us I'm sure. Reach our admins, the problem will be taken care of.

#22 Blue

Blue

Triple A bantam Pub Star

• FNF[Clan] Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 09:32 AM

just my .02$

as far as i know, infest is a mature player, doesn't go around spewing hacker everywhere he goes...and i think when someone like that does say hacker, they usually know what they're talking about. If I was to say hacker, i mean it, it means i've spectated and the hacking is obvious, blatently so, to the point where its ruining the game for everyone there. but for myself, beotch is only a fone call away and usually trusts my judgement on things like that, anyways the long and short of it, i'm happy playing there, i play there whenever theres people on there and my gf isn't trying to seduce me away from the computer....like she did last night, and i was doing so good to, was having fun, and then, ah and then....nuff said. err... gg? lol see ya around.

#23 VaderOnIce

VaderOnIce

Clan Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 09:50 AM

Now I don't know whether to be mad about this whole thread or turned on... man...

#24 DmC

DmC

Legion of Chaotic oblivion.

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 10:52 AM

lmao @ Vader. :sick bastage:

Um, Infest mentioned something to me that night... but didnt give me a steam ID.. and wasnt sure of the hackers CS name. So there wasnt much I could do. After i joined the server most ppl were gone (hacker including i assume)

What Blue said... majority of our reg's are pretty mature and in a few cases I would go by thats persons word and just kick/temp ban.

In this case Infest did get ahold of some of us and he did the right thing.

Im not gonna add insult to injury, but Proph I think you need to relax a little, same with some other people. I know at times i get pretty hot and bothered, but thats when we need to step back and take a DEEP breathe. Sometimes its just easier on everyone if you just bite your tongue. ( Im saying this to everyone, not just to anyone in specific, and yes that includes myself)

Just have happy days people. X-mas is coming !!!! tongue.gif

DmC ala.gif

#25 DaN

DaN

Forum Nugget

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 12:42 PM

#26 lacecase

lacecase

Forum Nugget

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 01:11 PM

im not getting into this .. i really dont care .. just out of curiousity .. why did you say u werent talking about anyone in general then specifically say Proph's name?! specool.gif

#27 Blue

Blue

Triple A bantam Pub Star

• FNF[Clan] Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 03:44 PM

sorry for the confusion vader, let me clear it up for you. as DmC said

I know at times i get pretty hot and bothered

its time to get hot and bothered. hope that clears things up for you mf_dribble.gif mf_dribble.gif heart.gif heart.gif feel the santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif WEEEEEEEE Christmas!@ santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif santa.gif

#28 DmC

DmC

Legion of Chaotic oblivion.

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 06:22 PM

excl.gif Ok, maybe this will help.

**** Im not gonna add insult to injury, but Proph I think you need to relax a little, same with some other people. ****

(Notice the . (period) ) In most languages a . (period) means the end of a sentence.

Now if i had put a , (comma) then you could have posted your comment. whistle.gif

And this part is meant for those "people in general". smile.gif

**** Sometimes its just easier on everyone if you just bite your tongue. ( Im saying this to everyone, not just to anyone in specific, and yes that includes myself.) ****

Get it, Got it, GOOD!

DmC ala.gif

#29 Mayhem

Mayhem

Horsepower Junkie

• BoD Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 05:56 PM

lol everyone needs to chill out here guys, this is all about a hacker on one of our servers, why has it devolved into a bitchfest? everyone relax.

thanks for looking out for our servers Infest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users