Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  VaderOnIce : (26 May 2019 - 03:11 PM) Hi.
@  Cody : (14 August 2018 - 08:29 AM) hi?
@  VaderOnIce : (19 April 2018 - 05:09 AM) Not much, @Saber. How are joo doing? Oh shit, you made a post.
@  Saber : (16 April 2018 - 07:07 PM) Yo
@  Saber : (05 June 2017 - 07:43 PM) wtf has everyone been upto?
@  Saber : (05 June 2017 - 07:36 PM) Getting older... haha
@  NiTs : (16 March 2017 - 08:12 PM) Shout out to all the old guys.. its odd to think its been like 20 years
@  NiTs : (16 March 2017 - 08:11 PM) EnglishBOB no.. we dont have too. but we will really let anyone in
@  EnglishBob : (11 January 2017 - 12:21 PM) That is sooo racist, respect the first Ooompa Loompa Orange President!  Oh wait, I'm British, Canada has to let me in!
@  VaderOnIce : (01 December 2016 - 06:53 AM) So Trump became President... So... about those hot Canadian chicks...
@  Saber : (06 April 2016 - 04:43 PM) Haha/ Oh man
@  VaderOnIce : (04 March 2016 - 06:21 AM) Do any of you know any hot chicks I can marry so I can get my family into Canada if Trump becomes President?
@  Saber : (13 January 2016 - 10:38 PM) Happy new year!
@  VaderOnIce : (01 January 2016 - 11:35 AM) Happy new year's, folks.
@  VaderOnIce : (01 November 2015 - 01:04 PM) @Philosoraptor and I broke the bread at the Logan's Roadhouse this weekend. It was wonderful. All FNF'ers must know the road to Florida.
@  VaderOnIce : (22 August 2015 - 06:16 AM) There was sex in the facebook last night.
@  Saber : (31 July 2015 - 04:42 PM) Happy Birthday to those who just had birthdays. :)
@  VaderOnIce : (30 June 2015 - 09:55 AM) KIKIRIKI!
@  Quachie : (25 June 2015 - 10:59 AM) BRAWR!
@  VaderOnIce : (19 June 2015 - 05:08 AM) Wiiiild

Photo

Requested Investigation/Ban

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Nova

Nova

A Dark Knight

• FNF[Clan] Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 01:40 AM

[03:20] <+|KOGA|Infest> please ban the following for hacking #10 "Seal Operator" 318 STEAM_0:0:1825583 , if you dont think hes hacking go spec him for 30 s

Infest found this dude on our pure pub server and he wont play there until its dealt with. You can contact him on IRC.

#2 Philosoraptor

Philosoraptor

Rawr!

• FNF BOD
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 08:00 AM

oh shucks, Infest won't play on our server

#3 ****Charlie-CYLON

****Charlie-CYLON
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2004 - 08:06 AM

Just ban the hacker. k thx bye.

#4 General

General

MILF Master

• BoD Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 10:09 AM

He sent me a demo last night at my friend's place. Even though I'm with Banon on this one, I'll take a look at it when I get to a computer that has CS installed.

#5 Mike

Mike

Dr of Postology

• BoD Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 01:15 PM

good point.

just cause someone calls hacker, dont mean we are going to ban.

#6 ****Charlie-CYLON

****Charlie-CYLON
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2004 - 03:34 PM

"I know your hacking you faggot. I'm going to tell the admin on you."

#7 Prophecy

Prophecy

Oh WTF?!

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 10:56 AM

umm u guys r pretty lame.. why dont u watch the demo then say infest wont play here. i was in the server when it happened , u can see a guy that can go from t spawn in assault to ct spawn and knife them all b4 getting shot in 3 seconds or so isnt a hacker... i mean we watched him shoot people with a scout that shot like a mp5 through walls. so why not stop being assholes and watch the damn demo. ranting2.gif

btw if u watch the demo and u cant see that he is hacking u REALLY shouldnt have admin and should uninstall cs for being a moron. gg.

#8 ****Charlie-CYLON

****Charlie-CYLON
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2004 - 11:28 AM

umm u guys r pretty lame.. why dont u watch the demo then say infest wont play here. i was in the server when it happened , u can see a guy that can go from t spawn in assault to ct spawn and knife them all b4 getting shot in 3 seconds or so isnt a hacker... i mean we watched him shoot people with a scout that shot like a mp5 through walls. so why not stop being assholes and watch the damn demo. ranting2.gif

btw if u watch the demo and u cant see that he is hacking u REALLY shouldnt have admin and should uninstall cs for being a moron. gg.

well fucking said.

#9 Philosoraptor

Philosoraptor

Rawr!

• FNF BOD
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 12:04 PM

umm u guys r pretty lame.. why dont u watch the demo then say infest wont play here. i was in the server when it happened , u can see a guy that can go from t spawn in assault to ct spawn and knife them all b4 getting shot in 3 seconds or so isnt a hacker... i mean we watched him shoot people with a scout that shot like a mp5 through walls. so why not stop being assholes and watch the damn demo.

Well Proph, you may want to read the actual posts people made before calling us "lame". If you look carefully, nobody said they wouldn't watch the demo. In fact, General said he has the demo and is going to watch it when he has it on a computer with CS installed, and for the Infest won't play here comment, nobody is saying he's not welcome to play here, I was just stating that Infest threatening to not play here anymore until its taken care of, isn't much of a loss.

I'm sorry if our admin system troubles you any Proph, but your always welcome to not play here. There are thousands of other CS servers, perhaps one of them will have an admin style more to your liking.

If we banned everyone who was accused of hacking right away, we probably wouldn't have many people on our servers, in fact we might not have some of the current members that we have right now. We're more than capable of admining our servers, and like I stated previously, if you are truly unhappy with the way we admin our server, then by all means, play somewhere else.

#10 Prophecy

Prophecy

Oh WTF?!

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 12:14 PM

banon the first thing u said was

i mean common he was tryin to tell u a hacker was on the server.... u think he records a demo wastes his time goin got ur irc for fun??? banon i would like to know... do hackers keep ur server full?? no they dont. now... if me and infest where playing that means we where filling ur server... so this is how we r treated???

but your always welcome to not play here.

oh and btw

perhaps one of them will have an admin style more to your liking.

thats the problem there was no admining being done. gj.

i just dont see why u are being a ass to ur regulars, why not save ur time and breath and do something bout the hackers and it my help wiht more regs. but ur right there is a lotta other servers thats why i deleted all the FNF servers from my list.

#11 Philosoraptor

Philosoraptor

Rawr!

• FNF BOD
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 12:24 PM

And how do you know no admining was being done? How do you know nobody was watching him and making their own demos? Like I said, just cause someone cries hacker doesn't mean we immediately ban them. We do look after it, sometimes it just takes time.

Oh, maybe next time you quote me, put in the whole context of the quote.

I'm sorry if our admin system troubles you any Proph, but your always welcome to not play here. There are thousands of other CS servers, perhaps one of them will have an admin style more to your liking.

I was simply stating that if you are unhappy with how we admin on our server, then your more then welcome to play somewhere else where they have admins that better suit your needs. I would say the same to anyone who complained about our admins. The people we give full admin to, we give it to them because we know they'll do their job and be mature and smart about their decisions.

#12 VaderOnIce

VaderOnIce

Clan Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 12:38 PM

Proph, don't come into the forums and start calling people assholes, please. We all know you like to start shit, so just cut it out already. Like Banon said, if you don't like it, go somewhere else. It's bad enough you bitched all the time when you were IN the clan...

The guy will be dealt with like any other troublemaker we have...

#13 Mike

Mike

Dr of Postology

• BoD Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 01:24 PM

All I can do is sit back, read this, and laugh.

#14 VaderOnIce

VaderOnIce

Clan Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 02:02 PM

Any particular reason?

#15 ****Charlie-CYLON

****Charlie-CYLON
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2004 - 03:31 PM

We're more than capable of admining our servers, and like I stated previously, if you are truly unhappy with the way we admin our server, then by all means, play somewhere else.

I haven't played on your server since I left the clan. Which was about 1 or 2 months ago. I'm not complaining about the admining or hacking because I can give a fuck. I don't play there anyways. Considering the fact that I don't get along with most of you. The only people I still talk to and get along with are Quach, Terry, Cody, John and Mike. No hard feelings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users