Friday Night Firefight Forums

Acct 4 Sale

Indemnity

Is anyone interested in buying my old WoW acct? I haven't played in close to a year and for 8 months before that my play time was spotty at best. Anyway, I have a 70 hunter on alliance, 70 hunter, 65 warrior, 68 rogue, and a 30 pally on horde side. I'm only asking 225$ USD for it because I just want to get rid of it. Let me know if anyone is interested. Oh, their gear is probably considered crap by now, hell, even when I was playing I didn't have anything super special on them. The all 60+ have an epic land mount and both hunters have their flying mounts.

Has it really changed that much? Back when I considered selling my acct 2 years ago I would easily have gotten 250+ for it. Oh well, not worth the time and possiblity of getting ripped off if it's not worth more than 150 bucks.

I disagree, actually.. people are wanting level 70's now.. gear is heavily heavily easy to find from what I've been seeing on forums and other account sell sites.. better gear just means more money.. you have enough characters there 60+ to warrant 225$ pretty easily in my opinion.

You don't even have to quest/raid for gear now.. you just PvP to your hearts desire and cash in on some 'epic' gear that everyone else is wearing.. *Shrugs*.

"quote name='Joker' date='Apr 3 2008, 11:07 AM' post='36479'

I disagree, actually.. people are wanting level 70's now.. gear is heavily heavily easy to find from what I've been seeing on forums and other account sell sites.. better gear just means more money.. you have enough characters there 60+ to warrant 225$ pretty easily in my opinion.

You don't even have to quest/raid for gear now.. you just PvP to your hearts desire and cash in on some 'epic' gear that everyone else is wearing.. *Shrugs*."

Wonder what I could get for my 4 70's and a 65!

Oh no, I wasn't bringing up the WoW bots as a way of saying your thread wasn't liked. I think the WoW bots are funny. Also, they're the only people that come on to me anymore. By all means, continue trying to sell your stuff.

IF and i mean a huge friggen IF, you get desperate you can always look up those nifty gold selling sites...they generally also purchase accounts to either resell or use for farming. Mind you though they will not pay you what its worth cause their farmers and their stupid...so stupid...

Hey, Indem, a friend of mine just sold his WoW account for... 1 THOUSAND dollars. But his stuff is pretty up to date. Here's where he did it.

http://www.mmobay.net/index.php?

Good luck, good sir!