Friday Night Firefight Forums

FNF OLYMPICS ! ! !

Guest FNF[CLAN]

Guest FNF[CLAN]

Hear ye hear ye !!

An official announcement comes to declare

the first ever Friday Night Firefight Olympics !!!!

This Saturday July 24th a first-time event will unfold that you absolutely do not want to miss.

Attendees to the 2004 FNF Meet will travel to a nearby location from Meet HQ and do battle for First Place in a series of competitions that will test their mettle beyond doubt !!!

What are these competitions ? We bring you :

TEAM AWP CHALLENGE !

TEAM RUSH CHALLENGE !

HEADSHOT SALAD TOSS !

All to be explained in turn. The events will be held in the earliest afternoon, hangovers permitting, and will be composed of a panel of Jurors ( may need to draw from team captain pool, depending on final attendance/headcount ) and Three Teams of Four persons each.

The teams will take turns competing in the events. Once all teams have completed a challenge by taking turns and being judged at each turn, we will then move on to the next challenge together. So on and so forth, untill all three challenges have been met by all teams and legible scores are recorded for each by appointed jurors. A final cumulative score will decide First, Second and LOSERS !!!! (haha) and Trophies will be awarded respectively. Yes, we have Trophies.

Teams may be decided in advance or on the day of. You will need a team captain, incase there are not enough players and so that someone from each team can act as juror when not competing. All events are structured around 4 man teams. All equipment will be provided. Basic cleanup facilities on site. It is not far from HQ ( Less than 10 minute walk ) but you might want to bring a change of clothes to the park. If all participants are of legal drinking age and consent to the conditions, alchohol WILL be involved in one of the events, the TEAM RUSH CHALLENGE !! Non alchoholic substitues will be used otherwise.

So what about the freakin events ??? Here they are, so warm up your engines !!!!

TEAM AWP CHALLENGE !!!!

Team of 4 people will divide themselves into the following roles :

1 Target

1 Gunner

2 Assistant Gunners

Using the provided equipment and projectiles ( Tensor bandage, small Foam & water filled baloons ) The gunnery team will set up as follows :

Each Assistant will secure one end of tensor bandage, and the Gunner will take projectiles from the bucket and load them into 'AWP'. Once the catcher is downrange ( Range TBA ) the gunnery team will begin firing.

The team will score a point for every direct hit as described later. The catcher will be allowed to move and intercept projectiles, but only direct hits and breaks will be counted as valid points. Catcher will be provided with a safety face shield and a large dog cone to be worn around the neck.

Only shots that hit and break at least mostly in the cone will be counted as valid points. Solid body shots do NOT count for even partial points. Catcher may not pick up projectiles from ground and break those, but catcher may pluck rounds out of the air ( if he/she is so lucky ) and  break them into the cone for points. First place will be awarded to team which scores five points in shortest amount of time.

TEAM RUSH CHALLENGE !!!!

Teams of 4 people will participate in the time trial event. This is basically a 5-legged run.

If you've never seen/head of one, you basically duct tape your leg to the person next to you, so that all the legs next to other peoples legs end up doubled by being taped to the person next to them. For a 4-man race this means 5 legs will end up taped, ie: | || || || | (ahh, asciiart) (We will add pictures w/ details soon.

The team will then rush rush rush their way through a series of stations in the fastest possible time. Each station will have 4 drinks, one for each player. The drinks will of course be some variety of delicious alcoholic beverage, tba (prolly beer). If there are non-drinkers in the competition, then an alternative beverage ( Nearbeer or pop ) will be provided.

The event will be scored based on shortest time to complete entire circuit. Barfing scores bonus -30 second time advantage. Multiple bonuses allowed.

HEADSHOT SALAD TOSS !!!! CHALLENGE !!!! YAARR !!

Ahhh, headshots. Nobody likes to clean up after them, it's such a good thing that they just magically dissapear instead of messing the place all up, huh ? Well - Lets just say in this event all those headshots catch up with you.

Teams of four people will divide themselves up with one person being the Head Headshot Salad Tosser, and the other three will be the recievers. The tosser will stand in front of the recievers with his bucket of headshot salad between them. The recievers will be facing him, on their knees, hands places wherever is convinient (probably cutching heart in abject horror..) while holding a plastic wine-glass shaped vessel in their teeth.

On his mark, the tosser will begin to sort through the HeadShot Salada and distribute the three unique components ( Veins, brains and eyeballs ) into the cups. Whoever can fill all three cups the fastest wins First place in the event.

Ok.. On second thought, *definately* bring a change of clothes. ( Note : Nothing in the headshot salad will stain your clothes, you have my sollemn promise to dryclean your clizzle if it dizzles )

Are you excited yet ? Wait.. There's more.

Upon completion of all events scores will be tallied and First, Second and Third places announced. The hand made trophies will be awarded to each respective team and there will be much rejoicing .

Thats it so far. Questions, comments or suggestions are much appreaciated.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!!

• 8 years later...

I will reply with this picture.

Also, I unlocked this. And moved it somewhere else, because I don't know that anyone could see it where it was.

http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/monthly_08_2012/post-25-0-73156400-1346299273_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I tell people it was my semipro paintball team/gangbang club.

thats what i would do. semi pro paintball/pro gangbang

also, if theres a meet, me and my TDI will be there.