Friday Night Firefight Forums

Servers

-------------------------------------------

CS 1.6 Servers

: FNF Clan.com 1.6 Public Server

IP: 66.150.164.206:27015 status?

( Stats Updated 2x per day ) http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_banana.gif

• 3 months later...

Yep ! Finally, at long last, we have a 1.6 Pub server once again.

Ping it, play it, test the shit out of it. Get me some feedback as to how it performs, and we'll go from here. Hope it passes all ur various criteria, do let me know what u find !!!

go go go !!!

I opened up Steam to add the server, and low and behold it was already in my favourites tab. I began wondering when Steam incorporated the 'Read-My-Mind' feature when I realized it's the same IP as the old CSS server. In any case, I get steady 30-50. Are we going to get some admin added?

-Cril

Hah !! I didn't even realise it was the same ip.. makes sense tho : )

We have the option of several admin packages, wich is the most popular / uselfull / bestz0rz ?? lemme know, and ill add it. Takes 30 seconds.

I've only used AMX before, and it seems straight forward and useful. If there's no objections, that's what I'd like to have put on. Do you folks still have a list of our Steam ID's, or do we need to start a thread to collect them for admin?

And we need to break in the server... I'll get in there sometime tonight, it'd be nice if all y'alls would join me for a lil' FNF-style pubbin'.

-Cril

mmmn, i might pop in tonight, but i wont be home till much later.. gonna finally go see batman begins.

of course, ill only be there for the novelty. my comp runs cs so badly ill be teleporting, freezing, disconnecting and generally making an embarassment out of myself the whole time. but itll be fun : )

I was on there and it runs smooth as silk, I was in there by myself, just wanted to take 'er for a rip and it was working just fine till I filled a spawn with 15 smoke nades. Can't wait to try it out with actual people now.

Blue