Friday Night Firefight Forums

This guy gets KNOCKED out

Guest Charlie

wow hope they dont tie that to Todd Bertuzzi ROFL.

Cheap shot what a pansy. I could never hit someone when they dont expect it unless the guy was like a super trained fighter and I knew it was hit him when I get the chance or im going to the hospital type situation.

You know, Back in the day when I used to be a scrapper. The "one punch" was common for me. But never have I cheap shotted a guy. I think thats wrong. Same as kickin a guy while he's down. A cheap shot is like playing a cal match on aztec as CT's and were given 16000 and the t's have 800. =/ To easy.

Id say nice punch, if the guy was rdy for it, seeing as how he wasnt...

DmC

ps Fighting is bad, both parties get hurt in the end.

Hmnn.. That white guy looked like he deserved to get smoked, but of course thats impossible to tell. All we're left with in the video is the guy getting sucker punched, and i have to agree thats pretty damn lame. Specially on the jaw like that, who *isnt* going to go down, amped or not.

*yawwn*

omg that sucked.... thats why i dont like fighting.... if the guy is gonna kick your ass run, UNLESS you have a crowbar or bat or sometype of large blunt object.