Friday Night Firefight Forums

Are You Clean Inside?

*Fa|con

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first picture looked like mine.......... Also its updated with new pics...

Hey its all good... When you go it shoots right out of you... no pain... its not like its crawling out of you or ripping you up on its way out. It shoots out very easy..... just make sure you aim for the can and hold on tight... LOL.... J/K

Heres a testimonial from a doc...

This is Richard Triplett to give you an update on an earlier email I sent today. As I told you in that email, I collected some UFO's I passed and I took them to the lab to look at them under the microscope.

They were definitely parasites. Some of the material appeared to be undigested food as well. I don't want to gross you out but let me tell you what I observed. And these things came from me after using your WONDERFUL product for only 2 days. I measured this one red object. It was 1 cm long and bright red. When I looked at it under the microscope it had scales on it like a fish. It was only about 2 mm wide. It definitely had a head on it.

Another object had a head and a long body that went into a large mass. On top of this head was an antenna like protrusion that had a hook on the end. Not sure what it was but you could see the opening on this thing. I can't believe this stuff was living inside me. Also, one cream colored mass was filled with something that I feel were eggs. There were hundreds of these in that mass.

I tell you, you folks have made a believer out of me with Colonix. I had no idea we had parasites living inside of us. It is amazing and even more amazing to see these things eliminated from my body. Oh, I did see something that resembled a squid. It had a large body and a bunch of tentacles coming off it. It was associated with one of those large masses that I recovered. Too bad your clients don't have access to a microscope to look at this stuff that comes from their bodies. Certainly is scary.

I am so happy I found your web page and purchased Colonix. Like I said earlier I have been on it only 2 days. I haven't had any bloating yet today like in the past. I am excited to see what happens after a week or so on Colonix. Great product. Keep up the good work and thank you for making this product available.”

- Richard Triplett, Ph.D., Biochemist, 3:33 pm Dec 19, 2004

Mmm Tasty........... http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_banana.gif

http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_bye1.gif bye.. bye.. UFO's inside me......

Well it peaks my interest but... I wouldnt pay for it as I am a skeptic wholeheartedly. If I was given it... I would take it. God knows I like a good poop no matter how or why it happens. I am a poop master. If ANYONE could give a good write up of this... I it would be.

Donations?

Berz out.

im tempted to go in for some of this, yet that last doctors testimonial sounded a little less than.. well.. real. A biochemist with a phd "I had no idea we had parasites living inside of us. " .. uh ? doesnt that seem weird to anyone else ?

(not saying the product isn't doing what it's doing, just that that one testimonial struck me as kinda... not right )

im tempted to go in for some of this, yet that last doctors testimonial sounded a little less than.. well.. real. A biochemist with a phd "I had no idea we had parasites living inside of us. " .. uh ? doesnt that seem weird to anyone else ?

(not saying the product isn't doing what it's doing, just that that one testimonial struck me as kinda... not right )

I agree, I mean even I knew that, and I'm just some teenager that doesn't even get that great of grades in science classes.

no.. the really scary thing is that these people are shitting out those parasites.. when some I'm almost certain are naturally supposed to be there to break down the leftovers inside the Intestines... Hoorah they can get it all out.. but it sounds to me like you're going to be on this stuff for life once you clean your insides out.

Other than that.. prove me wrong.. sounds fucking disgusting though..

falcon, does it give instruction of what to do after the program? and the diet you are suppose to eat during

I am concerned the bacteria and parasites we need in our digestive system are not being replaced. There are 'replacer' systems available at any heath food store.

If this system knocks everything out then you are just passing full live parasites from your food that would other wise be broken down and either digested or passed. Without these parasites/bacteria that naturally occur in humans theres also a chance you will digest something that you were not meant to.

\

I dunno, makes me nervous

I was never wasted at 10am in classes. The only time I was drunk in class is when the class started at least half an hour after the liquor store opened.