Friday Night Firefight Forums

Anyone up for some PST?

Alpha_

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, my bad. I thought by flattened psd you meant just posting the image as is afterwards and using the original psd to work off of. My bad, it was quarter to 4 in the morning, I wasn't thinking straight. Do you still want to do the flattened psd way?

Nah, already sent you the unflattened one. We'll do unflattened for this match =D

oh, my bad. I thought by flattened psd you meant just posting the image as is afterwards and using the original psd to work off of. My bad, it was quarter to 4 in the morning, I wasn't thinking straight. Do you still want to do the flattened psd way?

I'm an idiot, I apologize. I went to save it as a jpg, accidently hit ctrl+s instead of ctrl+shift+s and closed down photoshop. I could always redo it if need be, but it'll take me another day to get it to you. That or we could go with your original way.

http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/post-84-1129527611_thumb.jpg

You know what would be neat? A sort of "into the mind of the artist" thing. What was going through your heads when you came up with these? It would be especially interesting considering that these are abstract.

You know what would be neat? A sort of "into the mind of the artist" thing. What was going through your heads when you came up with these? It would be especially interesting considering that these are abstract.

I think that would be awesome. I'm just thinking if I should say that we should go over that after the battle is done, or after each reply.

I think after each shot back, along with the file would be perfect, cause you're right there in the moment.

I think that would be okay for future battles. But not for this current round... there might be a little more going that shouldn't be blurted out just yet. It just might ruin the conversation of the entire battle. =)