Friday Night Firefight Forums

The music that you -hate-

Crilix

Not a fan of southern rap haha'

but what I hate the most is when someone with talent wastes it on bullshit pop music.. Even like Aguilara. That song 'Hurt' is a great balot.. But then you get so many stupid tracks like 'Dirty' or 'Guinee in a Bottle' in between those good ones and it's just pathetic..

Not a fan of southern rap haha'

but what I hate the most is when someone with talent wastes it on bullshit pop music.. Even like Aguilara. That song 'Hurt' is a great balot.. But then you get so many stupid tracks like 'Dirty' or 'Guinee in a Bottle' in between those good ones and it's just pathetic..

Pfff, you know you love it!

The older you get, the more willing you are to listen to things you might not have as a brooding young person, because you need something to lift you up or to bob your head to, just to forget the bad.

I love that Goodbye My Lover song from James Blunt.

Then again, I have always been a whiner. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Happy Valentine's Day, cunts.

• 1 year later...
just saw this topic... thought it was kinda funny because I saw Nickelback play a show way back before they put out any major music.. for those of you who know much about the Lower Mainland and where Abbotsford is in BC. They played a concert in 1999 on some guys property on Sumas Mountain and man was there a lot of alchohohohol ... very good show, when they made good music ... and yeah, coldplay sucks... oh how about Chris Cornell making music with Timberland and man it sucks........ Temple of the Dog - to Soundgarden - to Audioslave - to not worth mentioning...

• 2 weeks later...
I would be overwhelmed with joy if Justin Timberflake and Britney got together on a deserted island and had a battle to the death where then the winner would be immediately executed for being less ghey than the loser.

• 3 weeks later...