Friday Night Firefight Forums

A new battle !

Guest etruscan

You know what's weird? Steve had the idea to go cross/gravestone, and I had an idea to go blue vs orange when I was talking to him about his last serve.

In the thumbnail version of this, the birds almost look like cloud outlines.

That's pretty badass.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest etruscan

nucking FICE, dude. wow.

I know what you mean about it not changing much, we're kindof winding around a theme - but thats OK. Each one kindof stands on its own, which is what i really really like. I know other battles in the past have changed ALOT from serve to serve, but this is its own thing, and stands apart for it.

GJ on figuring out the poem http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

k.. seeyou in 7 weeks...

(OK, stuuupid joke, couldnt resist.. )

See, Steve? That's what I mean. Own your faults, my friend. At least at this point, if you don't show up, we can say, "Well, what did you expect Chris?"

Guest etruscan

*takes a semi-satirical, self-effacing bow*

I dont take any real pride in owning them, but i am man enough to admit they're mine and under my control alone. And what has happened before may happen again, but not in this thread, not in the middle of a competition.

Guest etruscan

Oi, so i been away camping and too busy to launch my last volley, but its coming soon, hopefully by end of week. Stay tuned, cause im sure you're all dyyyyyin for it http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png

Just thought i'd drop a note.

In the meantime, check out the HDRI thread im about to start..