Friday Night Firefight Forums

Are You Clean Inside?

*Fa|con

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thats disgusting. And im so wanting to try it out. I know it works because my dad went through this as well. Prevention of Diverticulosis alone is more than enough cause for me to be all over this.. My dad went through that and my dad is a very strong man. Im not being all childish with my daddies the toughest. He's an old school commercial fisherman. Hes built like a brick shithouse and anything that hurts him will damn well cripple me. This shit crippled my dad! I dont want to see what it'll do to me!

ho-ly-shit. That is just totally nuts.

Colo, you mean your dad did this very same program ? And it works ?

IM a bit skeptical myself.. but if someone i know has done it and it works, im pretty tempted. I've always thought the idea of allthat BBQ building up inside of me was gross... this stuff is basically draino for your guts, or what ??

thats its claim. There are similar things such as what my dad went on that did a lot of cleansing and also taught him to eat right.. if he ate junk it just was fully sent through the stomache on to shitville. so it was eat well and survive or eat crap, get the shits, and die

Ive done a cleanse but I wouldnt recommend that shit unless you were really bad off unless you wanted to take a couple weeks vacation from life or have the shits in the middle of a meeting.

Any nutrition store will carry many types, tell them its your first time, they'll take care of you

also you need to replace the bacteria after, you need them to digest.......

I dont know if it's cause i want to see weird ass shit like that ^^^ come out my butt or because i really want a cleansed intestinal tract.. but im seriously thinkinf of ordering some of this stuff. Im still skeptical though, it's expensive !

ima see if i can find someone whos done it.. hmn.

I got this Ebook off Ebay really cheap and i found some info maybe this could help if you dont want to empty your wallet.

NATURE CURE

Intestinal Worms

Worms and other intestinal parasites which infest human beings are found in all countries of the

world. However, they are more common in tropical and subtropical areas and are widely

prevalent during the rainy seasons.

Children are more infested with these worms than adults. There are several types of intestinal

worms. The most common of these are roundworms, pinworms, threadworms, hookworms,

tapeworms and giardia.

Symptoms

The usual symptoms of intestinal worms are diarrhoea, foul breath, dark circles under the eyes,

constant desire for food, restlessness at night with bad dreams, anaemia and headache.

Roundworms may give rise to inflammation of the intestine and lungs, nausea, vomiting, loss of

weight, fever, nervousness and irritability. Pinworms and thread worms may bring on intense

itching in the area around the rectum.

Threadworms may cause periodic bouts of diarrhoea alternating with constipation, loss of

weight, cough and fever. Hookworms may give rise to anaemia and nutritional disorders. The

presence of giardia may result in pain in the calves and weakness in the legs.

Causes

The eggs of these parasites are introduced into the human system through the medium of food

or water, especially undercooked meat. Roundworms may result from dirty fingers and food.

Hookworms enter the human body through the skin from infected water. The tapeworms are

transmitted into the body through undercooked flesh foods or foods contaminated by dogs.

The real cause of intestinal worms, however, is wrong feeding. The eggs of these worms, taken

into the human body through food and water can breed in the intestines only if they find there a

suitable medium for their propagation. This medium is an intestinal tract clogged with morbid

matter and systemic refuse due to wrong feeding habits.

Treatment

The treatment for intestinal worms should begin with diet. The patient should be kept on an

exclusive diet of fresh fruits for five to seven days. Thereafter he may adopt a well-balanced light

diet consisting mainly of fruits, vegetables, milk and wholemeal bread. The diet should exclude

fatty foods such as butter, cream, and oil, refined foods and all flesh foods. This dietary should

be continued till the parasites are completely eliminated.

In some cases, depending on the progress being made, the all-fruit diet may have to be

repeated at regular intervals. In obstinate cases the patient should resort to short fasts on raw

fruit and vegetable juices. This fast has to be of a fairly long duration in case of tapeworms. It

would be advisable to carry on this fast treatment under the supervision of a naturopath, or

better still, in a nature cure hospital. During the all-fruit diet or fasting period, the bowels should

be cleansed daily with the warm water enema.

Home Remedies

Papaya seeds are also useful for this purpose.

Papaya is regarded as a wholesome fruit. The daily requirements of some of the essential nutrients like proteins, mineral and vitamins can be met from this fruit. The vitamin C contents in papaya increases as the maturity progresses. Its carbohydrate content is mainly of invert sugar which is a form of predigested food.

Natural Benefits and Curative Properties

The papaya has remarkable medicinal virtues which were fully recognised even in ancient times. It is not only one of the most easily digested fruits, but it also aids the digestion of other foods. Ripe papaya is excellent tonic for growing children, for pregnant women and nursing mothers. It is an energy giving food.

Intestinal Disorders

Papain in the raw papaya is highly beneficial in the deficiency of gastric juice, excess of unhealthy mucus in the stomach, in dyspepsia and intestinal irritation. The ripe fruit, if eaten regularly, corrects habitual constipation, bleeding piles and chronic diarrhoea. The juice of the papaya seeds is also useful in dyspepsia and bleeding piles.

Roundworms

The digestive enzyme papain the milky juice of the unripe papaya is powerful anthelmintic for (i.e. which has the power to destroy) roundworms. A tablespoonful of the fresh juice and equal quantity of honey should be mixed with three to four tablespoonful of hot water and taken as a dose by an adult. This dose should be followed two hours later by a dose of 30 to 60 ml. of castor oil mixed in 250-375 ml. of luke warm milk. This treatment should be repeated for two days, if necessary. For children of 7 to 10 years, half the above dose should be given. For children under three years, a teaspoonful is sufficient.

Papaya seeds are also useful for this purpose, they are rich in a substance called caricin which is a very effective medicine for expelling roundworms. The alkaloid carpaine found in the leaves has also the power to destroy or expel intestinal worms. They are given with honey.

Among the numerous home remedies found beneficial in the treatment of intestinal worms, the

use of coconut is most effective. It is an ancient remedy for expelling all kinds of intestinal

worms. A tablespoon of the freshly ground coconut should be taken at breakfast followed by a

dose of castor oil after three hours. The process may be repeated till the cure is complete.

Garlic has been used for expelling intestinal worms from ancient times by the Chinese, Greeks,

Romans, Hindus and Babylonians. It is also used by modern biological practitioners for this

purpose. Both fresh garlic and its oil are effective. An ancient method of its medication was to

place a couple of cloves of fresh garlic in its shoe. As the person walks, it is crushed and the

worm-killing garlic oil is absorbed by the skin and carried by blood into the intestines as it

Hmmm i just happen to have a papaya http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_mf_w00t2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have bowel problems. Here is what I think this product does. When you eat or drink it... it goes into your system and co-agulates itself and bonds to itself once through your system. Giving you that fun poo poo. I doubt its actually cleaning you out. Your mearly pooping out the product wich has bonded to itself. Now if they inspected that poo and told me that it was a bunch of stuff that was "stuck" in there then I might be more willing to believe it.

Berz out.

while thats a possibility of happening (just the product producing such things) there are many products that do as they claim and this one buddy talks about it lessening off.. such a thing wouldnt taper off without the product losing what it was takign out of you along with itself. know what i mean?

like if it was just the product, you would see almost a steady amount coming out and it would increase accordingly to how much extra dosage you had.

His did not.. it tapered off and he doubled the dosage. it then came back but again a taper.. very good chance this is legit in my mind.

• 1 month later...

Just an update..... I got 3 boxs of the DR Natura Stuff for 49.00 bucks U.S.

I and two other family members started it last Thursday. I been on it for 8 days so far. I feel great so far... All i got to say is that it really works, no worms yet but im getting the rubber like sacks and they stink like death http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_blink.png ... So far i dont have to guess when i got to go, the tea makes you go in morning... darn i got to go ill come back later for updates http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_mf_w00t2.gif ....

LOL... i mean i have to go some where... not go to the can....

7:55 AM rolling in bed.... darn my stomach is hurting I better go.... Just 5 more minutes http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_sleepysmileyanim.gif

Grrr... OUCH!!! Uhhh... POP!!! OH SH@%!!!! SLAM!!! SPLAT!!!!!!

AHHH!!!!

LOL......

ok enough kidding... I do get is some mad gas but be warned listen to your body its telling you go to the can or you will end up dumping your deposit in your pants or in your bed.. I mostly go in the morning because the Tea makes you regular... and its like clock work..

I been passing those sack like things in those pictures for the past 4 days. Also i been having long ropes with sacks and had one skinny 2 footer come out of me, sorry i didnt weigh it.. lol... I thought it would rip me up on its way out but it didnt.. Man i couldnt believe i was playing with my poo. They say to so i must know whats coming out.. just wanted to make sure if i got worms so far none..

hmm... just thought of a new call sign Poo Wranger or Poo Fighter.. err never mind.......

uhh... must run ill be back for updates!! Grrr... POP!!!

This seems to be a strange topic... If it can cripple col's dad.................................................................... lol, I think I'll pass and have to go through cancer treatments when I'm older, save the best for last!