Friday Night Firefight Forums

Fag Mix '06

General

Alright, since I have a van and can drive 6 other people legally, they want me to be the designated driver for my buddy's stag. Now everyone here knows that if this happens, I'm going to get plastered anyways and probably kill all 7 of us, so I'm working on a mix CD to just crank and make people not want to associate with me at all if it involves my vehicle.

The tracks so far:

Haddaway - What is Love (This is contributed by Christie via MSN name and SilentHomicide if any of you frequent the Jigglypuff NS server)

Spice Girls - Wannabe (my own contribution)

Backstreet Boys - I Want it That Way (Frank)

Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now (Steve)

Spice Girls - Stop (my own contribution, in Gr.6 I thought this was the greatest song of all time)

Jackson 5 - ABC (mine, isn't it scary that I can even think of these songs?)

Yea man, I don't get it. They give me shit for driving home hammered a week ago, and now they're asking me to stay sober? Fuck, do you remember the last day I wasn't hammered? Seriously, do you? Because I sure as fuck don't.

Frank, that reminds me; He did an albulm or a song didn't he? Spock that is.

Blue Man Group - Hamster Dance (or any version of the hamster dance)

Blue Man Group - Chicken Dance

Kool and The Gang - Jungle Boogie

Venga Boys - We Like to Party

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

Ricky Martin - She Bangs

Aqua - Barbie Girl

Will Smith - Will2k

John Mayer - Your Body is a Wonderland

Alient Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal

Eddie Murphy - Party All the Time

David Hasslehoff (anything done by him)

Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart (Along with basically anything else that's country ie: Dixie Chix, Garth Brooks, etc)

Actually, Shatner made a sorta spoken word album. It is very good, believe it or not. And in my hook, Kool and the Gang's Jungle Boogie is not lame. It is FUNK. As a matter of fact, any song in any Quentin Tarantino film that was lame before loses its lameness once it appears in one of those movies. I mean, hell, he made even made that old tune "You never can tell" cool in Pulp Fiction.