Friday Night Firefight Forums

OK seriously...

Berzerker

the princess group is where the party is at i hear. Crazy sexy parties...we hire them from time to time to do our our works employee christmas party...lets just say we get a good BANG for our BUCK lol

Guest etruscan

So what exactly ARE you talking about, Adam ? The phrase right under your avatar, or the group you're a member of ?

Cause after .. i think 100 posts or something, you can edit your own " phrase " ( the one right under your avatar... you just need to go into your control panel and change it.. )

I COULD do it for you. But it might take 8 weeks, and i can almost guarantee you're not going to enjoy what i pick nearly as much as i will.. *grin*

Everyone left but they forgot, so they were actually still here. Princesses.

That's good stuff.

For some reason, I'm not gonna go into it, I had a dirty thought and I was wondering, can you imagine what it would be like to fuck Rapunzel and try to pull her hair? Like if you were fucking her and she said, "Pull my hair, asshole!" and you pulled for all you were worth but it just kept coming and coming.

Sigh...

Guest etruscan

what the *fuck* ?!

That was so unbelievably random, i dont even know what to do with it.

ALthough i suddenly find myself wondering if rapunzel had a nice ass...