Friday Night Firefight Forums

Are You Clean Inside?

*Fa|con

was the only time you had 'emergency poop' in the morning when you drank the tea, or are you in the middle of a phone convo going 'omgz i gotsa go....NOW!'

how are you progressing? do you eat less/more food?

more/less energy? skin coloring? bags under eyes?

and you havent answered my bacteria/parasite replacement questions

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how are you progressing? do you eat less/more food?

more/less energy? skin coloring? bags under eyes?

and you havent answered my bacteria/parasite replacement questions

Well first thing in the morning its like clock work now.... GOTS TO GO!!!!! Some mornings your going feel like your going to explode. If your arse is talking to you and your still in bed it might be to late... lol... j/k....

After i clean myself up i take the Paranil pills and 10-20 minutes later i take the powder on an empty stomach.. After that i eat smaller meals cuz the powder fills me up.

To answer your questions now...I have alot of energy and getting up in the mornings are really easy now, Normal skin color, No bags, and about the bacteria question which was a good question..

"Fiber in the Colonix Program actually helps replenish good bacteria. Paranil is designed to kill parasites and not friendly bacteria. Parasites are harmful while good bacteria is essential for a healthy body.Many people can do the cleanse without needing the probiotic, while some really need it. If you have excessive gas and bloating, slow digestion or problems eliminating, then this usually indicates that you do not have enough of your own beneficial bacteria, and people with these symptoms are usually much more comfortable, when they are taking probiotics"

Any more ?....

thank you

those were great answers

how much longer do you have on it? how often do they recommend using the product(each cycle? every 2 years, etc?)

do you have to drink extra water? refrain from alcohol, or restrain from certain foods?

This is the thread that will never die. Or shit itself to death. This is crazy. People, please. It's in the Bible: "Thou shalt not fuck with your poopage."

i laughed so hard imagining the business end of one of those shit-ropes helicoptering away as you try an flush it .. my god.. so funny..

i think i gotta try this stuff. if nothing else, for the poo ropes. I know thats a twised notion, but even if it just knocks some bbq leavings free and doesnt do anythign weird to my system ( other than lightening my wallet ) i think it might be worth it.

hmmn

I find it odd how everyones poop looks the same. That kind of says somthing right there. I mean your not eating the same things at the same time. I would like to suggest that the "stuff" is binding to itself and that is why everyones poop looks the same.

Berz out.

i would say that most ppl are eating the same preservative, and foods that contain similar things. Across North America we have mandatory practices in food packaging and servicesand certain things each companty can do to increase profits, because of this we would have similar 'bad guys' in our fecal parts

i think berz is right tho.. the stuff goes through in one shot, and probably *does* bind to itself..

But what if thats partially how it works, bz ? maybe the nasty powder-snake collects a rind of sticky shit along it's surface to help exfoliate your previously pink now bbq-stained innards? that actually seems believable, eh ?

it does rather demystify the giant rope of man-shit theory tho, but hey.. as long as it works.. wtf..

Falc.. do you dare try cutting one of your poo-ropes in half, to see if it's some weird ass-jelly thats formed from the powder, or if it's actually solid shit ? i'd like to know, if u can bring urself to do it.

how much longer do you have on it? how often do they recommend using the product(each cycle? every 2 years, etc?)

do you have to drink extra water? refrain from alcohol, or restrain from certain foods?

I have about 10 days to go...

I think is says once a year.. Also it says a 2 month supply would be good for first timers but im only doing 1 month.. If i do see any visible parasites then i would get another month but they say they are too small for the human eye to see – 70% of parasites are microscopic..

....Click Here for instructions.... this should answer the other Questions..

Falc.. do you dare try cutting one of your poo-ropes in half, to see if it's some weird ass-jelly thats formed from the powder, or if it's actually solid shit ? i'd like to know, if u can bring urself to do it.

"The main ingredient in the Colonix Intestinal Cleanser is psyllium. Psyllium is a natural bulking agent, which yields 60 to 70 percent soluble fiber - eight times that of oat bran. Psyllium helps to absorb toxins in the colon by creating a spongy, gelatinous mass in the bowels. By swelling and absorbing fluids, it breaks down and moves toxic waste matter stuck in the folds and crevices of the colon. A clean colon inhibits harmful bacteria and parasites from surviving on human waste. Besides psyllium, the Colonix fiber contains 14 other essential herbs, all of which play an important role in colon cleansing."

From what i have seen in the can... There are sinkers and there are the floaters..

The Floaters which are the Ropes and black sacks= Fiber+Waste merged together with parasite still unknown...

For the sinkers I just read on the the website the visible parasites could possibly be in the sinkers on the bottom..

Now i know http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_unsure.png Well i guess i have to get my hands wet and i really have to get in there and get dirty. :

I wish i had a microscope handy so i can see the smaller buggers with out getting dirty...

Only if I had the equipment to look further but maybe someone who does can do it..

All i know is that i feel great... http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_mf_w00t2.gif

aha !! So it DOES work like a squishy brillo for your bowels. Thought so.

Thanks for doing so much background on this falc.. i think i might try it after all.

If it comes in a two month supply, does anyone wanna try it with me ? split a box or whatever ? One month definately seems like enough, since im pretty healthy over all.. And i promise, no poo-rope fights, evar. thats just.. sick.

but yeah, im really tempted.. reelyreely