Friday Night Firefight Forums

Aerosmith.

Dante15

I had heard a few of their songs on the radio, but I'd never really heard a lot of their stuff. I decided to get their ultimate hits collection. WOW, it's excellent, all of their songs are good. Two of my favorites are Dream On and Dude Looks Like a Lady. Anyone else listen to them?

I know this won't be a popular choice but my fave song from them is probably Crazy. Just because of the video with Liv Tyler and Alicia Silverstone. I have to go to my special room now.

THe rock stars lose their edge when they get clean and rich. I might actually meet the drummer for Aerosmith soon. Joey something. He's really good friends with one of the doctors I work with and he's coming for his birthday.

Permanent Vacation is a pretty solid Album, that was there come back album after a long hiatus.

From the earlier songs sweet emotion and toys in the attic are pretty good, if a little slower than the new stuff.

Pump is a little mediocre as their albums go, Eat the Rich isn't bad.

The highlight of their shows for me was Steven Tyler doing back flips off the drum riser.

Honkin' on Hobo isn't bad, a collection of bluesy cover versions. Saw them play for the first time in 1986 http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

Personal Favorite: Angel

Angel is on my cd too, it's a very good song.

It was my break up song, I played it repeatedly when my 9 year relationship hit the shitter. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_buttrock.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Let's just pretend this isn't dead..

We all know the Sweet Emotion is the best, so all these other songs listed are jest second favorites. Sweet Emotion as the best is a default.

MY favourite is Shut Up and Dance, because you can play it for the ladies to shut them up, but they don't get mad because ALL the ladies love to dance!