Friday Night Firefight Forums

Guild Wars 2

Tekmo

I'll be playing with a bunch of my WoW friends. Originally we were going to play on Gates of Madness, but I guess some bigass Reddit group has decided to play on GoM, and we don't really want to be on a constantly-full server, so we're gonna pick a new one.

Mir, play on Yak's Bend http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png

Terry, I think it will be, even though that's not their aim. I think the concepts they're doing are new and based on the beta weekends, from what I've played so far it's really good.

• 2 weeks later...

I've transferred to Eredan's Terrace with the guild I play with, now...

You can transfer anywhere for free for now. On the character select screen, click on Realm Selection at the bottom, and you can choose a new home server.

None of your guild stuff (bank, influence, etc.) come along, but all your characters and the guild itself (name, ranks, membership) do. You can only have the one 'home' server... so right now you can only have 5 characters all on the same server. Eventually they're going to enable guesting, which means that if you're on a different server, I can pop over and guest at that server, and join you in parties and stuff. Just can't join in WvWvW.

• Like 1