Friday Night Firefight Forums

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmm

Saber

Powerboost costs $2.95, but is included in Xtreme-I already. Nitro doesnt need it, since its already pretty much uncapped. http://www.fnfclan.com/uploads/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png

Go Go docsis!

I have no idea why its giving this huge white space but the table is at the bottom.

High Speed LiteHigh SpeedXtreme-INitro
Download256Kbps5Mbps10Mbps25Mbps
Upload128Kbps512Kbps1Mbps1Mbps
Cost Bundle$22.00$32.00$42,00$93.00
Cost Standalone$29.95$40.95$50.95$101.95
Promo1st mnth free, 6 mths at $19.951st mnth free, 6 mths at $29.951st mnth free, 6 mths at $39.95None
ModemRental mdm includedFree mdmFree mdmFree mdm

Guest etruscan

Thats fuckin weird - it 'fixed' it once by adding a div tag, and every time after that it converts the div ( and JUST the div ) to bbcode - from

to "[ left]" ..wtttff ?

Anyhow - thanks for the info - i think i might be paying more than that for just vanilla shaw. i gotta look into it !

Guest etruscan

Hey Terry !

I asked the network nerds yesterday hoping for a response. Today they mailed me back with this -

Our Internet connection is 2x 1Gb/s fibre optic lines. Each 1Gigabit connection goes to a different ISP for redundancy

Our network backbone changes depending on the system it transits, but generally it’s 2 10Gigabit Ethernet connections (one is active, one is one standby)

We have a Dark Fibre MAN (metro area network) connection between us and our sister sites at EAC, and EA Satellite, and we run those at 10GigE as well.

.. So .. thats actually jsut the Phase 2 building i work in, i suppose the main EAC building has its own redundant network setup?

Hope that answers your question, boss!